X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial news : July 22

http://www.eurodisney.com/data/231.pdf

Last edited by Olivier; 07-21-2005, 12:59 AM.

Re: Financial news : July 22

each Euro Disney SAS CEO says that all the time every six months . We're getting tired about those words .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

It is so strange that Europe's top tourist destination has so much financial trouble. I wonder how the 2nd most popular tourist destination is doing?
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
        It is so strange that Europe's top tourist destination has so much financial trouble. I wonder how the 2nd most popular tourist destination is doing?
        They Have More Than One? :blush: :lmao:
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

This doesn't bode well for the forthcoming attractions - don't forget that, although they've all been officially announced, they are entirely dependant on the financial growth of the resort, following the big restructuring of the past year. So no financial growth now equals big cutbacks in the programme of future attractions.
          I'm particularly worried about the new Nemo ride - the budget is huge; a little less thant he Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, in fact. I hope they don't cut chunks out of its budget.
          Originally posted by fizzog
          Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X