X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

Hi all,

I'm very new to this forum here and I'll be visiting Disneyland Paris in December. I'd like to know what's the cheapest way to buy the tickets and generally how much does one ticket for an adult cost? Is it cheaper to buy online or go to the Disney store in Champs Elysees?

I hope someone will be kind enough to let me know.

Please help....

We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

Re: What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

Thanks....can anyone tell me how much will it cost if I buy it at the Disney Store Paris?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by newbiezz View Post
        Thanks....can anyone tell me how much will it cost if I buy it at the Disney Store Paris?
        From my experience the prices at the Disney store in Paris, or any FNAC or Virgin Megastore with a ticket counter is usually the same price as purchasing your ticket at the gate.

You do however get the advantage of saving time when you arrive because all you have to do is exchange your voucher at a separate ticket booth while the masses queue to buy their tickets.
        Upcoming Trips:
        Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

Comment

Originally posted by V1213 View Post
          From my experience the prices at the Disney store in Paris, or any FNAC or Virgin Megastore with a ticket counter is usually the same price as purchasing your ticket at the gate.

You do however get the advantage of saving time when you arrive because all you have to do is exchange your voucher at a separate ticket booth while the masses queue to buy their tickets.
          All right...Thanks guys for your wonderful replies. I guess I'll just book them online then.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiezz View Post
            All right...Thanks guys for your wonderful replies. I guess I'll just book them online then.
            Please be aware, from 1st hand accounts the redemption of the on line bookings can take longer than buying tickets at the gate.

Personally I would either buy a ticket from one of the retailers in Paris so I could just through the gate, or get to the park 30 mins before opening and buy a ticket there.
            Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

When I was there in the summer, the queues for buying tickets at the gate were enormous - buy them anywhere but there!
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X