Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannah Montana replacing Cinemagique?!

News from WDSfans.com that a Hannah Montana 3D show will replace several Cinemagique shows a day!
    I think it's really bad news since I love Cinemagique!.......

EDIT: hope it's an April fool's joke

source:

Walt Disney Studios Park is currently the only Disney theme park that does not offer a 3D movie attraction. This, however, will be changing this summer!

An official announcement is expected this weekend during the launch of the "The celebration continues... big time!" year.
    Last edited by milo_vhw; 03-31-2008, 05:28 PM. Reason: common sence
    - Milo

Re: Hannah Montana replacing Cinemagique?!

I hope a Hannah Montana attraction never comes to an American Disney park or any Disney park for that matter.

Comment

That's it. I hate Disney....... Temporarily.

Comment

April Fool!
        ----
        Cheers,
        Zarniwoop

Comment

Surely the 3D technology used in the Disney theme parks requires a special kind of cinema screen? The Cinemagique screen won't be able to show a 3D movie unless it is of the old blue and red glasses variety - something I doubt they will do.
          WDW - 1987 & 1991
          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
          DLR - October 2011

Comment

I confirm: April Fool, the movie had just been announced for the cinemas It would be dumb to put the movie free in the park at the same time.

But there is something happening for our resort between 2009-2012 and if it's true you are going to be jealous (just as big as DCA makeover ), hopefully it won't be an april fool. I'll try to translate the project for you.

Sorry for my english.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
              Surely the 3D technology used in the Disney theme parks requires a special kind of cinema screen? The Cinemagique screen won't be able to show a 3D movie unless it is of the old blue and red glasses variety - something I doubt they will do.
              Actually no. Disney Digital 3-D (Real 3-D) no longer requires a reflective screen as it did in years past.

In the digital format they are now able to project on a regular movie screen 3-D images viewed with polarized glasses.

I've seen three Disney films in this format and the depth of image is truly stunning and realistic.

As for the topic at hand, why is "Hannah Montana" a sacrilege in the Disney universe? If the "Hannah Montana" movie was to show concurrently with "Cinemagique" I don't see the problem.

I'm no Hannah Montana fan, I'm an adult without children and it has no place in my home. I've never even been able to get through an entire episode of the TV show.

Yet, I did see the 3-D concert film a few months ago (hey, I was bored and had the time to kill in-between an appointment and the time I was due to go to work) and was really quite surprised by it.

The 3-D brought me in, and Miley Cyrus on stage showed me that she's the real deal as a concert performer. I also liked that the songs emphasized to children the importance of being yourself and true to their individuality. What's wrong with that? It's a positive message.

Also, "Hannah Montana" is a major success for The Walt Disney Company worldwide. Why shouldn't this film be in one of their parks?

"Hannah Montana" is not for adults, but for the millions of kids that love it it's a good thing.

Comment

Suckers!

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyGo View Post
                  I confirm: April Fool, the movie had just been announced for the cinemas It would be dumb to put the movie free in the park at the same time.

But there is something happening for our resort between 2009-2012 and if it's true you are going to be jealous (just as big as DCA makeover ), hopefully it won't be an april fool. I'll try to translate the project for you.

Sorry for my english.

Sounds promising. Apart from the "Theatre District" placemaking, what can we expect?
                  Originally posted by fizzog
                  Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Sorry just another April Fool. There will be project for the 20 years but nothing officially announced yet... We will know the truth in the coming months.

Comment

Darn ... I love Hannah !!! April Fools!

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaargh! April fool or not......................

just how many more teen / school things are going to invade the parks? Pirates to the rescue - now please!
                        Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

How can you believe that a movie longer than 1 hour will be in the WDS ....

Comment

April Fool?! April Bloody Fool?!

:mob:
                            WDW - 1987 & 1991
                            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X