This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars & Motor Cars finally CONFIRMED

Stars & Motor Cars has finally been confirmed for the Walt Disney Studios.

We moved the Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade to Paris, and it will be a new parade for them next season …”
    Also a bit of interesting news about DCA's Pixar Play Pals

“And now Pixar Play [Parade] the intent is that it would be able to move to Paris after it has finished its run in California.”
    http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2008/...lly-confirmed/

Source DLRPToday & the WDW Today Podcast.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Stars & Motor Cars finally CONFIRMED

Interesting. I saw many pictures of Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade, but just wondered, how is it, live ?

Comment

So where will the Pixar Parade go? Not in DL surely? So are they planning on running the two parades in WDS?
      WDW - 1987 & 1991
      DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
      DLR - October 2011

Comment

Jeez! Can we just keep a parade here for once without it being recycled to another park? Gosh, people will be so confused if they come back every year to a new parade.

Comment

Interesting. I saw many pictures of Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade, but just wondered, how is it, live ?
          It lacks any kind of atsmophere and is really just a larger version of Good Morning WDS. But its still an improvment on the mess that the Cinema Parade was.

So where will the Pixar Parade go? Not in DL surely? So are they planning on running the two parades in WDS?
          Stars and Motorcars will probarely have a 4-5 year run, and when that finishes Pixar Play Pals will takeover.

Jeez! Can we just keep a parade here for once without it being recycled to another park? Gosh, people will be so confused if they come back every year to a new parade.
          Agree while your Play Pals Parade would be a great addition to our Studios park, I'm really getting fed up with DLRP having second hand Parades all the time. Another rumour recently was that WDW was going to get Fantaillusion, and Paris was to recieve SpectroMagic.

Comment

It is the Pixar Play Parade, no Pals in there. But that is years down the line, lets see what happens with DL/WDW/DLP parade at the end of this year.
            Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Disney seriously needs to stop recycling parades, don;t they have enough workers to think up new ideas for parade, how about something new and original
              "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

well i know pretty well Disneyland Paris now since years and now my questions is .

We've seen in Fantillusion the half of the Floats compare to the one in Tokyo .

So now do you think Disneyland Paris will also reduce the Motors Cars Parade from Florida ?

Star Wars and Power Rangers might be one of the cars not presented in Paris .
                HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I have heard from a good source that DLRP is looking into buying all the cars, if it hasn't so already. Of course how many of the cars will be used in this parade will be interesting to find out.

I don't see why Star Wars wouldn't be represented seeing that we have a Star Tours attraction next door at Disneyland Park, and its featured in the Studios attraction Cinemagique. Does the Studios still sell Power Ranger toys, as I have seen these available before in that park, could be a good way to shift merchadise.

Not sure about the Muppets cars?

Comment

I'm betting that the Muppets will not be represented although if rumours are true, the Muppets are due to make a big comeback by the end of this year...
                    WDW - 1987 & 1991
                    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                    DLR - October 2011

Comment

Oh! I hope HKDL have its new parade too! Still no news about electrical parade for HKDL!
                      Blog: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tpl-keith

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X