This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in Paris

Well it's official that DLRP will launch this hard ticket event at Disneyland Park this year. For now only 4 dates have been announced: 10th, 17th, 24th and 28th October. The major events will happen at Fantasyland.
    DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009 / 2014

Re: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in Paris

I thought DLRP's Halloweens were the actually scary ones? I'm having a hard time picturing WDW's wholesome family Halloween event on the macabre, pumpkin-infested streets of DLP.

Comment

Well for now they are talking about fantasyland. If I remember that part doesn't have so much pumpkins so maybe it won't be so scary hehehehe

Comment

ORDDU: If you should happen to attend this event, Coruscant, duckling, my sisters and I hope you'll put up pictures for us all to see--as you have done in the past for other events. We always enjoy seeing your photos, you know.
        Last edited by Witches of Morva; 04-09-2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
          I thought DLRP's Halloweens were the actually scary ones? I'm having a hard time picturing WDW's wholesome family Halloween event on the macabre, pumpkin-infested streets of DLP.
          By some theme park standards even DLP Halloween event could be considered family fun. I welcome this event, but would like to know a bit more about it first before I comment further.
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Maybe they are rebranding it after all of the negative comments about past Halloween events on this very forum!
            WDW - 1987 & 1991
            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
              ORDDU: If you should happen to attend this event, Coruscant, duckling, my sisters and I hope you'll put up pictures for us all to see--as you have done in the past for other events. We always enjoy seeing your photos, you know.

OK. If I attend this parties I'll take pictures just for you 3 hehehe

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X