This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does the 15th end?

Is it going on for 18 months or two years. I wonder if I might be able to catch the tail end of it.

Re: When does the 15th end?

it will end for the 20th anniversary lol

well it is supposed to end by the end of this year .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

That is a really long 15th! I was there one year ago, and it was already in progress.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

I assume it will run until the end of March 2009. That will be two years. They are probabaly not announcing anything until they see how well it does for them for the rest of this calendar year.
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
        DLR - October 2011

Comment

They really are milking this, but then again if it brings in revenue what the heck. I still think, after all that, that the 15th is a strange one to have so much hooplah and celebration over, but then again it's not about celebrating in the way that DL's 50th was, it's about marketing and customers, and I think they've done a good job. Having said that, I think it's about time it finished now.

Comment

But all it really amounts to now is the Character Express, Candlebration and the Parade (which we will probably have for a few more years at least anyway).
            The longer they drag this on for , the less impact anything they do for the 20th will have.
            WDW - 1987 & 1991
            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Well exactly. If the 15th is a marketing boost for new attractions (by putting them all under the same banner) then surely it's finishing time since there's nothing new coming.

Comment

Was in the Disney Store at the weekend where a large poster proclaimed that 'The Party Continues until March 2009!'.

It may run out of steam before then IMO.
                WDW - 1987 & 1991
                DLR - October 2011

Comment

Just a bit! I mean, grief, it's still only the 15th not the 50th! 2009, holy moly.

Comment

Sort of like those socialites who manage to be 39 all the way through menopause and beyond. Yet DLRP should be proud of its age -- it survived against a lot of odds.

That's what they should be celebrating. The "We're Still Here Celebration". Although that might be the biggest jinx ever. Unless you count England's annual "At Least It's Not Raining" barbecue*.

*awful joke

Comment

ORDDU: You're so delightful with your sense of humor, there, Pussnboots, dear. If you were near enough for a kiss and a hug, I'd shower you with both.

ORGOCH: Oh, yeah? Whatcha got agin' a cat wearin' boots? Ain'tcha got nothin' better ta do than threaten somebody like that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                        ORDDU: You're so delightful with your sense of humor, there, Pussnboots, dear. If you were near enough for a kiss and a hug, I'd shower you with both.

ORGOCH: Oh, yeah? Whatcha got agin' a cat wearin' boots? Ain'tcha got nothin' better ta do than threaten somebody like that?!
                        Aw. Buy me a couple of drinks and we'll see who showers with whom.

Comment

ORGOCH: Well, good Lord!! Who fergot flip off the smut switch? I swear! I'm gonna' end up hosen' the whole lot of ya's down with water if'n ya don't clean up yer acts right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
                            Aw. Buy me a couple of drinks and we'll see who showers with whom.
                            Now really Puss! I didn't think you were that kind of cat!
                            WDW - 1987 & 1991
                            DLR - October 2011

Comment

(Pardon. Alcohol.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X