Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Rider line testing ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Single Rider line testing ?

    Hi there

    I've heard that the Single Rider line has been tested on Indy and some other rides do you have any news from the feedback and the final decisions ?
    HKDL : Done !!!

  • #2
    Re: Single Rider line testing ?

    They do this at Alton Towers here in England and I must admit, I'm split on it. It is good that you can get on rides alot quicker. There's a ride at AT called spinball wizard (thing outdoor crush's coaster) that often has wait times of 90mins. If you wait in the single line, you can get on it in 10 minutes.

    Whilst this may seem good, I fear it's forcing stangers to sit next to each other which I don't enjoy. Currently at Disney, if there's 3 of you going on a 2 seater ride, they'll leave a space next to the single rider. I think I'd like it to stay as it is.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Single Rider line testing ?

      I don't mind single-rider lines but I wish Disney took down Fastpass at all parks. Or else, charge money for the benefit of cutting to the front of the line, like Universal does at their park.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Single Rider line testing ?

        Originally posted by happy tappy View Post

        Whilst this may seem good, I fear it's forcing stangers to sit next to each other which I don't enjoy. Currently at Disney, if there's 3 of you going on a 2 seater ride, they'll leave a space next to the single rider. I think I'd like it to stay as it is.

        I understand your point but empty seats mean longer lines. This idea moves all queues quicker.
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
        DLR - October 2011




        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Single Rider line testing ?

          I'm all for single rider lines. I hate having to go through that whole Bridget Jones thing of "yes, it's JUST ME, there's no one else, not even my mother" each time I get to the end of the line.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Single Rider line testing ?

            Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            I don't mind single-rider lines but I wish Disney took down Fastpass at all parks. Or else, charge money for the benefit of cutting to the front of the line, like Universal does at their park.
            It's not cutting in line, its reserving your spot while you wait in line for another attraction. I wouldn't get on nearly as many rides as I do now in a day if it weren't for fast pass.
            Everybody's got a laughin' place-
            trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Single Rider line testing ?

              Originally posted by Coast21 View Post
              It's not cutting in line, its reserving your spot while you wait in line for another attraction. I wouldn't get on nearly as many rides as I do now in a day if it weren't for fast pass.
              Ever heard the phrase "let sleeping dogs lie"?

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X