Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Whats the best way to get from CDG to Disneyland Paris?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best way to get from CDG to Disneyland Paris?

Hi there,we are a family of 4 traveling on Nov 27th-29th to stay at Sequoia Lodge.We land at CDG at 11.30am...what is the best way to get to DLP? I have had some fantastic tips from Davewasbahloo,but i was wondering what other peoples experiences were like,Dave has told me that a chauffer service might be better and cheaper,has anyone done this?and if so who did you book it with?
    On the way back we fly at 9.50pm(21.50),and i was worried we might get stuck in rush hour traffic if we take the bus....anyone know what the traffic is like on that route?...so i was thinking maybe to take the train????
    Can anyone tell me why it is soooooooo expensive to take the train or bus?,its only a 10 min train trip yet it works out 104 pounds return for the 4 of us....
    Also ,i need advise as to what time i should start making a move from the parks in order to get my 21.50 flight?
    Thanks everyone!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X