Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

DL Paris Travel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL Paris Travel

Looking for information on the best way to plan a trip to DL Paris. Will be there for 3 days, 2 nights and need to know who to contact in regard to reservations, etc. Thanks.

Re: DL Paris Travel

The official website is the best place to book packages which include park tickets and accomendation. Here is a direct link http://offers.disneylandparis.co.uk/...es/index.xhtml

I only just used them myself to book a stay later this month, which is going to be a lot of fun.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

There is also a lot of information at DLRP Magic's website. That helped me a lot when planning my trip.

Comment

if you need a cheap hotel near Disneyland Paris they just opened some cheap hotels at Val D'Europe Station wich is like 5min train from DLRP .

Those hotels also are reasonable at Bussy Saint George like Premiere Classe Hotel . If i would have to stay somewhere else than DIsney and not having car i would stay there for their prices and close from the Train Station to ride the RER to Disney is like 10Min .
        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X