Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some nice ones, but I dont have any way to host them sorry. Some are kinda blurry but look sort of artistic if you know what I mean... especially the Alice in wonderland pics that I took without a flash using high speed film.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigertail777
      I have some nice ones, but I dont have any way to host them sorry. Some are kinda blurry but look sort of artistic if you know what I mean... especially the Alice in wonderland pics that I took without a flash using high speed film.
      use this

http://maj.com/

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and they allow direct linking.

Comment

ok I have no idea how to size things for web so lets hope these are not freakin huge...

first pinnochio;

now alice ;
        Last edited by Tigertail777; 02-16-2005, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinker Bell
          That's horrifying.
          I warned you!!!

Comment

Here's a few more, Fantasyland a couple Splash Mountain:

Comment

From Southampton to sunny CA

Wow thanx guys for all the fantastic pix - sat in a very cold England at the mo and dreaming of our trip to DL in July...roll on the Dole Pineapple Whips! :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy
                I warned you!!!
                It only made me more curious!!! :lol:
                "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
                --"Being Alive"
                Company Stephen
                Sondheim

Comment

One fun thing to do is go to some of the various picture sharing sites (smugmug, flikr, etc.) and do a search for Disneyland and find TONS of pictures.

In fact, I just now found this set which includes some old Disneyland photos from 1958!
                  http://hanson.smugmug.com/gallery/222190

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X