This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Paradise Hotel View....

My family are deciding whether to stay at P.P. or Disneyland R. this August and i was thinking the construction going on at the Grand Califonia Hotel might ruin the resort view. If you stayed at the resort view at the P.P. can you tell me if it was still a good view( no noise, contruction site ruining the view, lots of cranes & stuff, ect..?). Thx =)

Re: Paradise Hotel View....

Hmm.. At the P.P Hotel You would still hae a pretty O.K view. The G.C. hotel construction is on the far left of what most views at the P.P Hotel can see. There may be one crane up, as there usually is. If you are on a higher floor (6+) you probably will not hear anything.

Comment

I'm curious about the construction, too, as we are staying at PP in two weeks. Does any of it block pedestrian access to walk through GCH to get to DCA? Or are you forced to walk through DTD to get to either park now?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
        Hmm.. At the P.P Hotel You would still hae a pretty O.K view. The G.C. hotel construction is on the far left of what most views at the P.P Hotel can see. There may be one crane up, as there usually is. If you are on a higher floor (6+) you probably will not hear anything.
        QFT

Here is the view I had at PPH when I stayed there in mid-May. It's pretty much just as DisneyPro described.

This was a 7th floor view.

Originally posted by Danijo View Post
        I'm curious about the construction, too, as we are staying at PP in two weeks. Does any of it block pedestrian access to walk through GCH to get to DCA? Or are you forced to walk through DTD to get to either park now?
        I've only stayed at PPH once, so I walked through DTD almost every time, but there was an open route through GCH.

Comment

Originally posted by Danijo View Post
          you still walk to the lobby of GCH or GCR to DCA
          AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
          Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
          Older photo
          New Photo

Member of
          MiceChat WDW Trip
          Next trip
          2014 Dec, 31

Comment

I'm actually looking out the view from the 12 floor of PP right now. The view is really awesome. The DVC construction doesn't hinder much of the view. I give it an A++++! How's that for up to date information?

Comment

I actually enjoy the rooms in PPH more than disneyland hotel.

Also the hotel is much more peaceful than the very busy Disneyland Hotel

Comment

Thx! Much needed information. i think we will be staying here again

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X