This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Main Street Music Tracks

I have seen several threads in the past listing the background music tracks that are played on Main Street (I believe Al had come out with a comprehensive list a couple of years ago). For whatever reason, I can't locate that list. If someone could point me to that list, I would be happy as a clam. Also, is there still a CD available that has these tracks on it? I think you used to be able to make your own CD at the music shop on Main Street, but I think those machines are gone. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Main Street Music Tracks

Originally posted by pjhorton21 View Post
    I have seen several threads in the past listing the background music tracks that are played on Main Street (I believe Al had come out with a comprehensive list a couple of years ago). For whatever reason, I can't locate that list. If someone could point me to that list, I would be happy as a clam. Also, is there still a CD available that has these tracks on it? I think you used to be able to make your own CD at the music shop on Main Street, but I think those machines are gone. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Not every song from every loop in every park but pretty decent

http://www.disneymusicloops.com/
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Re: Main Street Music Tracks

Thanks for that link! Now I know all the songs played in ToT, Jungle and Indy! Yay

Facebook me!
      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X