Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Main Street Music Tracks

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Main Street Music Tracks

I have seen several threads in the past listing the background music tracks that are played on Main Street (I believe Al had come out with a comprehensive list a couple of years ago). For whatever reason, I can't locate that list. If someone could point me to that list, I would be happy as a clam. Also, is there still a CD available that has these tracks on it? I think you used to be able to make your own CD at the music shop on Main Street, but I think those machines are gone. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Main Street Music Tracks

Originally posted by pjhorton21 View Post
    I have seen several threads in the past listing the background music tracks that are played on Main Street (I believe Al had come out with a comprehensive list a couple of years ago). For whatever reason, I can't locate that list. If someone could point me to that list, I would be happy as a clam. Also, is there still a CD available that has these tracks on it? I think you used to be able to make your own CD at the music shop on Main Street, but I think those machines are gone. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Not every song from every loop in every park but pretty decent

http://www.disneymusicloops.com/
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Re: Main Street Music Tracks

Thanks for that link! Now I know all the songs played in ToT, Jungle and Indy! Yay

Facebook me!
      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X