Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Sleeping Beauty Walkthrough? Can it be?

Hi everyone, just saw this posted on Mouseplanet:
    mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=mt080604dk

Anyone have any other insider info about this? Sounds too good to be true...but, if it is indeed true, I think it would be awesome
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 06-05-2008, 07:09 PM. Reason: link removed

Re: Sleeping Beauty Walkthrough? Can it be?

Comment

It was mentioned a while back and everyone was excited and then we haven't heard anything since. Disney is pretty hush-hush about a lot of things and I hope this is one of them.

Comment

My guess is that they may be taking some of the dioramas or other stuff out to use in the Animation Building like they did for the Snow White anniversary. That's just a guess, though. Those dioramas may be in an alternate storage facility, so then...I got nothin'.
        <o>

Comment

I know Al Lutz doesn't take requests but I'm sure many-a-micechatter would love a Sleeping Beauty Walk-Thru update.:beg:

Comment

One of these days.....

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I think my favorite part of that article was the final quote:

"Dreams so come true here but don't expect miracles!"

Comment

Wouldn't they have to update the ADA requirements because it's been closed for so long? That stairwell was pretty narrow.

Maybe they should just make it part of the dream givaway. I'd take it.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                  Wouldn't they have to update the ADA requirements because it's been closed for so long? That stairwell was pretty narrow.

Maybe they should just make it part of the dream givaway. I'd take it.
                  Nope.

...and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't make another Gallery blunder, Disney!

Comment

Can anyone who has been to the park recently corroborate the story and verify that there are walls around the exit door?
                    Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyandme67 View Post
                      Can anyone who has been to the park recently corroborate the story and verify that there are walls around the exit door?
                      Yes, there are walls up.

photo taken June 2, 2008

And this rumor sounds plausible. I've mentioned around the boards before, but at the Imagineering the Magic DVD Release at Disneyland Tony Baxter was talking to me about the Sleeping Beauty Special Edition DVD and mentioned that they're recreating the walk-through for the DVD. I asked him "What about the real deal?" and he said (with a huge grin on his face) "Welllll.... We're working on it!"

So... the rumors sound like they're likely true!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Looks like at least one of the doors to the crystal shop is also blocked off. I wonder if they are planning to use that space for part of the walk thru addition, if that's even possible.
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                          Looks like at least one of the doors to the crystal shop is also blocked off. I wonder if they are planning to use that space for part of the walk thru addition, if that's even possible.
                          Could be an ADA addition like with Nemo. That is only speculation though. It could also be that they are just re-doing the store.

Comment

That store has been redone a lot...
                            Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                            ‚Äč

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X