Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Midway Mania Preview Question!?!?!?!?

Hey y'all, I was thrilled to see that blessed email saying I'm invited to the preview of Midway Mania. I'm trying to plan my day, meeting up with my group, etc., and as always, it's complicated! So I'm hoping there are some experts out there who can answer this for me:

my time slot is 10-3. Does this mean that I can show up at 10, and keep getting in line until 3? Or is my pass good for one ride only, and like FastPass, my printed email will be collected at the door?

Also, I noticed in another thread that it's recommended that I arrive 30 minutes early... does anyone care to weigh in on the importance of this?

I will try and take some nice detailed photos so I can share my experience here on MiceChat!

Re: Midway Mania Preview Question!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by CandyPandora View Post
    Hey y'all, I was thrilled to see that blessed email saying I'm invited to the preview of Midway Mania. I'm trying to plan my day, meeting up with my group, etc., and as always, it's complicated! So I'm hoping there are some experts out there who can answer this for me:

my time slot is 10-3. Does this mean that I can show up at 10, and keep getting in line until 3? Or is my pass good for one ride only, and like FastPass, my printed email will be collected at the door?

Also, I noticed in another thread that it's recommended that I arrive 30 minutes early... does anyone care to weigh in on the importance of this?

I will try and take some nice detailed photos so I can share my experience here on MiceChat!

Congrats CP! I recall reading you should be the 30 minutes before the scheduled time but that doesn't make sense due to the fact DCA opens at 10. Make sure all of your group is together and they should collect the printed invite.

I'm guessing it's for one ride only but it can't hurt to ask if you can ride twice.

Have fun and I can't wait to see the pictures!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X