This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] I'm Going to Disneyland!

Finally...after a 1 1/2 year hiatus, I'm going to Disneyland on June 27th!

...and I need your help! I'm going to buy a 1-day parkhopper-and I want to see as much as I can. Can anyone suggest any good touring plans? I'm going to be there for the entire day, BTW. Thanks!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

You should ride BLAB, Space Mountain, BTRR, Splash Mountain and TSM for sure.
    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Re: I'm Going to Disneyland!

Well honestly if you're there for one day. (why just one day btw?)

I would stick to just Disneyland. (Unless you REALLY have to hit something in DCA)
      DCA is a fine park and all but if you're there for one day save your money and don't buy the Parkhopper IMO. After a year and a half, you'll want to spend all day @ Disneyland (I would)

(as you know) There is PLENTY of things to do @ Disneyland to keep you occupied all day.
      All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Take advantage of fireworks, parades, and Fantasmic's draw, which diminishes the queue lines throughout the Park, if attractions are your thing. If I had only one day, I would stick to DL, and save DCA for next time when you have the luxury of time. Have a great time, and don't rush around and forget pics for a TR. Eat at the Blue Bayou if you have the opportunity, and don't miss the Mark Twain or DLRR.

Comment

Whatever you do don't go on HISTA or Star Tours...it's the same.
          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X