This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Halloween at the Disneyland Resort

Does anyone know when they will start selling tickets for the Halloween party this year? It is my first year going to it at DL and I just want to get them early cause some CM's were telling me how busy it gets Halloween night. Thanks!

Re: Halloween at the Disneyland Resort

I believe they go on sale to the public in August. But I am not sure exactly when.

Comment

The tickets are being sold on line to Annual Passholders now. I don't see a date when the tickets will be available to the general public, yet. However, for Oct 31, you can only purchase tickets on that date. Here is a little info from the AP site:

The DisneylandDisney's California AdventurePassholder Discount Available for Event Dates
      October 3, 16, 22, 23, 28, 29
      Passholder Discount Not Available for Event Dates
      October 10, 17, 24, 30
      Only Day of Event Tickets Available on Event Date
      October 31
      Event TimesTicket Prices
      • Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
      • Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstuct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
      • Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
      • Costumes should not drag on the ground.
      • Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
      • Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
      • Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Mickey's Halloween Treat event to which they have valid tickets. During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests ages 9 and younger.
      Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards.

Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with any other ticket offer, discount, or promotion. All offers, events, tickets, age ranges, services, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Ticket products, price and entitlements available online may be different than the box office.

Savings available until one day prior to event date and are based on day of event prices. Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last. Advance purchase savings available with valid Annual Passport for specified event nights only and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Online purchases unavailable on day of event. Limit eight (8) tickets per Annual Passholder, per event date. Each ticket is valid for admission to the event and parking for one (1) vehicle (larger vehicles may require an additional fee) on the specified event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Tickets are not valid for Theme Park admission prior to the hours of the event. All costumes must adhere to any guidelines as determined solely by Disney. Please choose costumes that are not obstructive, offensive, or violent. Guests' eyes must be visible at all times. Offer and event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice
      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
        However, for Oct 31, you can only purchase tickets on that date.
        APs can buy tickets for the 31st in advance. Even though their website makes it sound like you can't.

Comment

With recent ticket price increases, fewer AP discounts, and name change Mickey's Trick Or Treat is seems to be turning into a Forgetable Experience!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
            With recent ticket price increases, fewer AP discounts, and name change Mickey's Trick Or Treat is seems to be turning into a Forgetable Experience!!!!
            Really? So because it has been renamed you can tell that it will be "Forgetable'? Amazing.

Comment

I think it's going to be a blast, new name or no new name. I can't wait.

Does anyone know what time DCA closes on days with the party at night? I have to make sure we get to the parks early enough for my stepmom to score a corndog.
              Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
              : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X