Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Audio-Animatronics in Jungle Cruise?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Audio-Animatronics in Jungle Cruise?

I'm writting a guide book about how to enjoy DL with Small Children. and I need to know if the animals and people in the jungle cruise are considered Audio-animatronics(r) or if they are considered something else? i'm sure there's a skipper out there who knows the answer to this...
    TIA
    visit my Disneyland Vaction Blog at:
    www.disneylandforfamilies.blogspot.com

Re: Audio-Animatronics in Jungle Cruise?

They're not AAs, to my knowledge. AAs are synced to audio and perform complex series of tasks; the JC animals are operated by simpler cam-based mechanisms.

Comment

That's what I needed to know! Thank you!
      visit my Disneyland Vaction Blog at:
      www.disneylandforfamilies.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
        They're not AAs, to my knowledge. AAs are synced to audio and perform complex series of tasks; the JC animals are operated by simpler cam-based mechanisms.
        .... buzzz.....wrong... thank you for playing D!

Per the 1980's training manual they are specifically referred to as AA's! If you do a search I believe I put a direct quote from it on here (sorry don't have it handy right now). The majority of the creatures are very simple, but they are synced to the sound in their specific scenes which was an upgrade from the initial cam/lever system that was initially put into place. Someone else put up some wonderful videos of what it looked like when it opened... so yeah they made some progress.
        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Huh, interesting!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X