Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Update: Early June - Night Shots, TSMM (Exterior), Indy in Action, & more...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Photo Update: Early June - Night Shots, TSMM (Exterior), Indy in Action, & more...

It's been quite a while since Grandma has been able to take the kids overnight, but recently, she finally offered again. :thumbup: Which, for me, meant it was time to take the camera back to Disneyland for some more night shots.

Here's a shot of the castle & Matterhorn from the Haunted Mansion queue...

A couple more from HM....

Splash Mountain...

No flash photography!

Critter Country...

Pooh has left the building...

It was about this time that a security guard showed up and told me that my tripod was not allowed in the park. Strange as the consensus on this site was that as long as they were not overly obtrusive, they were allowed. The security people looked right at it and waved me through when I got there just before 11pm. I've had tripods with me at least six times so far, and no one has ever said a thing.

:botox:

Rather than argue, I told him I was on my way out, and decided now that it was 12:15 am, it might be a good time to move over to Main Street.

CLICK HERE FOR PART II (More night shots.)

CLICK HERE FOR PART III (Toy Story Midway Mania Walls Down)

CLICK HERE FOR PART IV (Indian Jones and the Temple of the Highly Caloried Frozen Confectionary)
    Last edited by Mac Daddy; 06-14-2008, 08:23 AM.

Re: Photo Update: Early June - Night Shots, TSMM (Exterior), Indy in Action, & more..

beautiful pics!! wonder why the confusion on the tripod? maybe get something from city hall next time?

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
    Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
    Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
    Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

Re: Photo Update: Early June - Night Shots, TSMM (Exterior), Indy in Action, & more..

Nice shots! Thanks for sharing.

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
      FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
      Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Comment

sweet Critter Country pictures

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

More!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ohhhh! ahhhh! Thank you for those!

Comment

Hurray! It's a Mac Daddy photo thread. And better yet, a Mac Daddy photo thread with night shots.

And yes, that's curious about the "no tripod" policy since many MiceChatters (and non-MiceChatters) have taken tripods into the parks without any problems whatsoever. Probably just a confused (or bored) security guard. I can't wait for the Indy shots!

Comment

Very nice shots, I always love good night shots, can't wait for more. As for the tripod thing, I've never had a problem, that's interesting. Personally I think it was a Security Guard that was having a bad night.
                Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Nice pictures so far! Cant wait to see more.
                  Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Maybe tripods aren't allowed is the secret Disney lingo for hey i want go home would you please move elsewhere so I can clock out and sleep? =D

Comment

I love these pics!!!!!!! I can not wait for more!!
                      this one is freaky and so good!!

Comment

I really love the Splash Mountain one! Can't wait for more.

Comment

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Part II:

So...after being chased out of Critter Country :razz: I headed to Mainstreet. A couple more on the way there...

Here's a couple of the castle:

A few from around the hub...

Then on to Mainstreet...

One of the reasons I love staying until 1am is to watch the park slowly empty until it's just the four or five of us and the CMs. I love how the pavement, now free from the multitudes, reflects the light. I only get to stay this late a couple times a year, and I would probably do it every night if I had the chance. The sound track is still running but suddenly seems a bit louder than before, the lights are twinkling in the trees around the hub, the last stroller makes its way out...and there's just you and the lights reflecting off of that pavement.

There's really nothing else like it on earth.

(CLICK HERE FOR PART III)
                          Last edited by Mac Daddy; 06-08-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post

There's really nothing else like it on earth.

This picture is sooo gorgeous. :bow: Well they ALL are, this one is just my favorite.
                            And you're right, there is nothing else like it on earth!!

Comment

I love Disneyland at night and these are magnificent shots. It makes me feel as though I'm walking around myself. Thanks for sharing.
                              http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
                              Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X