This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report 6/1/08 Fluffy Club meet and Noon Meet Trip Report

First of all I have to say how much I enjoyed my time at Disneyland. We stayed for a total of 9 days/8 nights.

One of the highlights of this trip was the noon meet and the fluffy club meet held just a little later that afternoon. I can't stress enough how much love the MC'ers have for their MC family. I felt very much like a part of that family. I am from Indiana(no jokes please..LOL)and I felt like a regular from the first second I joined the noon meet.

Before I begin, I want to give a very special shout out to Snow-white-raven who was amazing in helping us plan our trip and fluffy club meet. Thank you soooo much!!!

SO let's get started with the pics!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO

After a few minutes of 'hangin at the hub', we headed to The Hungry Bear for some tasty food...

While waiting in line I spotted the world famous Pezz Lightyear and Adelade

Then I caught the lovely Snow White Raven enjoying some delicious hungry bear food. YUMMY!!

Al Lutz was then told that he would have to spend the rest of the day at DCA. He about lost his lunch....

Fishbulb and sister eating...mouths closed...

Fishbulb and sister...eating....Mouths open??

Fishy and the newest MC'er

Dusty gets into the act!

Me and the Fishbulb....in line for the Jungle Cruise!

The Rockr...getting ready for Old Smiley...who's still looking for a hand out.

Fishbulb and Lightmouse....traversing the rivers of the Nile...and if you don't believe me..well you are in....well you know where you are.

Techskip...floatin down the river with the fam. Have you ever been on this ride before Tech?

Our Skipper told us that these guys dancing in front of us were none other than the village people.

Dustysage and Me...

Well It's going to have to be tomorrow until I get to the Fluffy Club meet. You will love my "THE END" Picture.

More to come soon!!!

Re: 6/1/08 Fluffy Club meet and Noon Meet Trip Report

Cool pix Jeff. It was great meeting you at the regular meet. Looking forward to the rest.

Comment

Dude, fellow Hoosier!

Sorry I missed you at the park....

T

Comment

Gr8 report so far...what super weather you had! I see evidence of sunshine in every pic!
        Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Glad to see you got your TR going and that you got home safe and sound. It was great seeing you once again ... and 30 lbs. lighter too!!! Now let's see how we measure up when we meet again!

I'm looking forward to the rest of your pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
            Cool pix Jeff. It was great meeting you at the regular meet. Looking forward to the rest.
            I have a great shot of you on the Matterhorn that I will post tomorrow.

It was great meeting you as well. It was an awesome time!

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
              Glad to see you got your TR going and that you got home safe and sound. It was great seeing you once again ... and 30 lbs. lighter too!!! Now let's see how we measure up when we meet again!

I'm looking forward to the rest of your pictures.
              Hey Liz!
              Would you believe that when we got back we were almost evacuated due to heavy floods? Many people were evacuated and one person died. These were the worst storms in over 120 years. The river nearby just crested about 5 hours ago. Let's hope for no more rain.

I have a great pic of you in front of the Tiki Room. I was hoping that it was just you and the Tiki room, however, others were in the picture as well.

Jeff
              Last edited by Indiana Jeff; 06-08-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Dude, it was great seeing you and chatting with you last Sunday! (But, honestly, please don't bring up the Village Haus issue...))

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Nice picture so far, can't wait to see more!
                  Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Awesome seeing you again, Jeff, and I think you meant to say "infamous" before that first picture...
                    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                    :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana Jeff View Post
                      I have a great shot of you on the Matterhorn that I will post tomorrow.

It was great meeting you as well. It was an awesome time!
                      All right. I hope it was the R-Rated version one of me and wifey!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
                        Dude, it was great seeing you and chatting with you last Sunday! (But, honestly, please don't bring up the Village Haus issue...))
                        Ok...I'll never bring it up again..besides..you can't say it right anyway.

Comment

Nice! Looks like ya had FUN!
                          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

It was a pleasure to meet you. Probably not the best picture of me... but as is... glad you had a wonderful time and hope to meet again at some point in the future.
                            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana Jeff View Post

Fishy and the newest MC'er

Dusty gets into the act!

Awwww, so sweet.

Nice pictures so far.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X