Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] We did not win the dream suite!

Hello,
    This place is to discuss where to find the dream squad. Also a place to discuss if you know anyone that has won the dream suite.

If you have any post pictures and videos!

Re: We did not win the dream suite!

http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97709

this is the last guy who won it.... see his trip report

Comment

Don't ask me, I can't win anything from Disney, and I've tried.
      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
      -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
        Don't ask me, I can't win anything from Disney, and I've tried.
        Me too! I was there early Sunday morning and it seemed like everywhere I turned someone else was being dreamed

Comment

I won a 2 hour trip to the bathroom after eating a bad chimichanga.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
            I won a 2 hour trip to the bathroom after eating a bad chimichanga.
            You must have won that in October during the Year of a Million Screams campaign.

Comment

I haven't won ANYTHING since this whole campaign started, in all my trips to WDW, didn't win anything. I have yet to be in Disneyland during this new campaign and will be near the end of this year. Hopefully then I will finally win something in Disneyland of all places.

Comment

My family was dreamed last August (without me, of course *sigh*). They were on line for Maelstrom when a CM asked if they would like to be "Honorary Vikings". As Honorary Vikings they got their own boat (which was not surprising since the ride was nearly empty anyway).

So I'm the only one in my family who has never been dreamed but I'm holding out for the ears!!

Comment

I've never won anything from Disneyland or DCA.
                  I was close...the Dream Squad was at the end of Buzz Astro Blasters and they were giving out Mickey Ears there was about 10 people that got them and I was the 11th in line.
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

My wife and I were there in February for our 10th anniversary. Obviously the Dream Suite would have been amazing to get. But not only did we not win, we never even SAW the Dream Squad ANYWHERE for the FIVE days we were there...

Comment

It's gonna be another full year of lack-of-dream-prizes for my crew. Heck, I'd be happy for friggin' Mickey ears at this point. It is never going to happen...

Comment

Do they hand out the Dreampasses all day or just during the opening hour?

This wasn't really a win, and I already posted this in another thread, but I got to go on TSMM yesterday . I am not a CM, but an Annual Passholder who didn't get the preview email so it was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphenom View Post
                          It's gonna be another full year of lack-of-dream-prizes for my crew. Heck, I'd be happy for friggin' Mickey ears at this point. It is never going to happen...
                          Same here.
                          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I know people are going to hate to hear this but....

we have been dreamed every trip. I have more FP's lanyards than I know what to do with. Our last trip we won FP's lanyard's 4 of the 5 days and Dream Ears the other day. On previous trips we got 'dreamed' front row seating for Billy Hill and the Hillbillies and also Fantasmic seating. And the best of all, the Dream Suite last trip.

I am not a CM and do not know any CM's.

right place at the right time.

(ducks and runs out)
                            Originally posted by Grumpee
                            I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                              I know people are going to hate to hear this but....

we have been dreamed every trip. I have more FP's lanyards than I know what to do with. Our last trip we won FP's lanyard's 4 of the 5 days and Dream Ears the other day. On previous trips we got 'dreamed' front row seating for Billy Hill and the Hillbillies and also Fantasmic seating. And the best of all, the Dream Suite last trip.

I am not a CM and do not know any CM's.

right place at the right time.

(ducks and runs out)
                              *evil glare*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X