This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Toy Story Mania Soft Opening

Sorry if there has been a thread like this.(a way to start all threads)

Does anybody know any official soft opening dates for TSMM? I asked a CM and he said to "expect it" on June 14,15,16. Does anyone know when the soft openings are really going to happen?

Should we expect them earlier? AP Previews end Thursday the 12th. So is it possible it may actually begin on the 13th?

I personally will be going early on Saturday and Sunday.... however any official answer would be nice.

Re: Toy Story Mania Soft Opening

On Dan-Tasmics TR there was a picture of a sign that said it was to open June 17th.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm hoping for June 13 soft opening. I'm thinking they have to keep the ride running until opening day.

Comment

OFFICIAL it opens on June 17. "UNOFFICIALLY" it will open several days before, not sure when, or if they will have it.

Comment

This weekend is media time so i suspect that after they get there chance the attraction will remain open for guests.

Also right now they are having CM previews and there are chances that when lines are short guests are randomnly picked to keep the attraction running for testing. There has been a few people thathave been allowed to ride it by waiting around the attractions entrance

Comment

Originally posted by Sillyup10 View Post
            Does anybody know any official soft opening dates for TSMM?
            There are no official dates for the attraction because it's not officially open yet. Soft openings are never official; that's why they're called soft openings.

Comment

Yea, from the time after AP previews > opening...no one knows. I'm sure there will be some sort of soft opening, but it's not something you could predict.
              "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known."
              -Walt Disney

Comment

Why can't you just wait until it opens?

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                  I am hoping for less crowds. On the 17th I am planning to go on the dream home preview.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                    because that requires patience, which a lot of people lack. Including myself.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X