Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] TSMM how long would you wait?

hey, how do you like that, i called it TSMM.. i know how everybody likes to use those acronyms around here so i'm getting with the program, but on to the question at hand, for those of you who, like myself, have been on the ride.. how long would you wait for that ride? now, i enjoyed it, make no mistake, but it's an arcade game, not a ride. extremely well done, i will admit, but nevertheless, it's more a starcade attraction (on major steroids albeit) than an E ticket. I was fortunate enough to be there at a time when the wait was only about twenty minutes or so, and that was just fine. but if i waited for three hours, or two, or even one, i don't think i'd be such a happy camper.. how about you?... discuss?
    sigpic

Re: TSMM how long would you wait?

I wouldn't wait longer than 20 minutes, and that's being generous.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

When I went for previews I waited an hour for the ride... I had not problems at all waiting tht long... Granted I did have great company while I was in line...

Comment

I'll be waiting months. I don't get to go down there often so I would wait as long as I had to get on it.
        sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
        A Photographed Life
        12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Well, I guess there will be no rides for you this summer 'cause I don't expect the line to be shorter than 20 minutes at all this season. I think this attraction will become very popular.

I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind waiting an hour for it. I have to say I enjoyed it better than Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and that attraction I wouldn't wait more than 30 minutes for.
          Last edited by InnerSpace; 06-12-2008, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I really don't wait more than an hour for any attraction so... we'll say an hour. But I've ridden it three times, I could wait for it to be shorter.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
              Ummm, why?

Comment

I haven't been on it yet, but at this point, I'm willing to wait for whatever amount of time is necessary. That is... under 3 hours. :razz:

Comment

I won't wait more than 20 minutes for any ride. Fell for it once with Nemo. Never again.
                  Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

We waited for over 2 and a half hours one day because it was 101. Even though all of us had already been on it numerous times before, we still felt it was worth it.

Comment

30 minutes max...
                      I fell for a LONG wait on Nemo, never ever again!
                      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
                        Ummm, why?
                        I don't wait long for rides, anyway. As for Midway Mania, it's a fun ride, but already overrated. It's a glorified video game lacking the capability of providing an experience that can suspend disbelief.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I have not ridden yet... so I'd say "whatever it takes".
                          Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

I agree with MasterGracey, I rode it about 10 times Tuesday evening, and thank goodness there was a short wait.

I am not one who plays video games in general, so the format isn't for me.

So far, the best new attraction in SoCal is the Simpsons Ride, I would say a 60 to 90 minute wait is worth it, lots to see and do in the queue, including a good video with lots of jokes.

Second is "X2", an amazing coaster that got better, I would say about 2 hour max wait. I would make sure I got to the park before opening, and get in line for X2 first thing, and then do the rest of the park.

I would say that Pony Express at Knott's and Toy Story Mania! are about equal to me (a coaster fan), I love the feel of the unique seating on the ponies, and the smooth ride. About 30 to 40 minutes max wait for me, similar to Toy Story Mania!
                            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

An Hour ...

I haven't rode TSMM yet, but it won't take much for it to be better than the Simpsons IMO.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X