This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmk! [In-Park Quests]

Anyone doing these quests in the park? I finished all three today so I got my ticket for the free tour. It was pretty easy but then again my friend and I are pretty hardcore buffs who worked it all out lol. The only trouble we had was level 2 of Fantasyland. But yeah it was really fun. The bracelets they give you are awesome because they glow on every ride lol :ap:

Re: Vmk!

.... I've thought about doing that, but everytime I go to Disneyland I go with other people and thought that running around the park trying to answer questions would only slow them down....
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

then work it out online and memorize the answers.... I did that and got on the tour...

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
        then work it out online and memorize the answers.... I did that and got on the tour...
        hmmm.... what is this "tour" everyone talks about... it might be worth it.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

i havent tried it yet, do you guys like it? :ap:

Orlando doing good
          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
          Princess of Randomness

Comment

Re: Vmk! [In-Park Quests]

Originally posted by EagleWings
            Anyone doing these quests in the park? I finished all three today so I got my ticket for the free tour. It was pretty easy but then again my friend and I are pretty hardcore buffs who worked it all out lol. The only trouble we had was level 2 of Fantasyland. But yeah it was really fun. The bracelets they give you are awesome because they glow on every ride lol :ap:
            Here's a thread on VMK... http://www.micechat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Also, www.vmkfansite.com has more information than anyone would ever need!!!
            o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Comment

Re: Vmk! [In-Park Quests]

it's a great little tour and free to boot!!
              <o>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X