Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone a DLR Cast Member? I have a huge favor to ask.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone a DLR Cast Member? I have a huge favor to ask.

Removed: My friend who works at the park will be back from vacation in time to help out. Didn't want any of you guys to get in trouble. And I didn't intend on being rude, sorry.
    Last edited by Coast21; 06-19-2008, 02:15 PM. Reason: CM Freind came through. : )
    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Re: Anyone a DLR Cast Member? I have a huge favor to ask.

Sorry, but that's not something we can do. It's a Cast Discount for a reason.

Comment

CM's arent allowed to do this.

Comment

I would try craigslist, they usually have people selling discounted tickets...
        sigpic

Comment

I actually find this kinda rude... even though it wasn't intended to be, but yah, CMs are not allowed to purchase tickets if they aren't going to use it for their own Guests.
          Burnt Toast
          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

^^As do I. I view my discounts and sign ins as privilidges that I dispense at will, not as entities that are up for grabs to anyone that may want them.
            sigpic

Forget Disney Magic...Universal performs MIRACLES!!!

Comment

Also CMs don't generally like waking up early to get to the park to get some random people they dont even know into the park, especially if they have a late shift or the day off. I know when I worked there I avoided this type of thing like the plague for the simple fact of I like sleep, that and there is a slight chance you could get fired doing this if it isn't for a family member or friends.

Comment

I have helped someone out from these boards. But they surely weren't asking for it. And I didn't ask for anything in return. I would be very surprised if a CM would do this (and risk their job) for someone they don't know......

Comment

Moderator Note:

This thread is being closed. We don't want any of our MiceChat CMs to get in trouble and we also don't want the Disneyland Forum to be filled with requests such as this.

Thanks.
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                  Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X