Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The trip report with only a few pics 6/21

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report The trip report with only a few pics 6/21

The heat kept people away it did. I arrived at DL at 10:30 via monorail and headed straight to Adventureland to grab an IJA fastpass and walked around the westside of the park. Big Thunder went down around 11 and reopened around 1. I catched the last performance of Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Stone Tiger and caught these after show pics.

And CM I knew who works the Oasis was able to snap this pic during the Random Acts of Indy.

After that I walked around more rode Indy a couple more times before heading home at closing.

THE END

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: The trip report with only a few pics 6/21

Great pic of you and Indy together!! Thanks for sharing!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Great pics! I too love the one of you and Indy together. That is a great shot!
      http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
      Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

Oh Disneyland's Indy! Save me Indy! Save me!!!! He sure is very Disneyland dreamy!

Comment

That is an awesome photo. Good job :thumbup:
          sigpic

Comment

I love that indy. I shouted to him "Dr. jones! My paper still hasnt been graded!!!"

He gave me an odd look then ran off to do his random act.

Great pictures!!!!!!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
            For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Great pic of you and indy!
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

What's amazing is that Indy is sweating profusely and you're not sweating at all even though you're wearing a leather jacket! Nice pic!

Comment

Nice shots of Indy! Thanks for sharing!
                  sigpic
                  Home away from Home.

Comment

Ahhhh, dirt and grime never looked so good!

Thanks for the pics!
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

That is a fantastic picture of the two of you!!!

Comment

thats anawsome pic of u too!

i gotta give u props FB for being able to wear that jacket in the heat
                        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Wow, that is awesome!

Comment

I can't tell you how awesome it is that you got a picture with Indiana Jones. Not only that, but it is a great picture. You both look so determined! By the way, I love your costume. I thought about wearing mine to the park. They probably wouldn't let me. Oh well, at least you got to! On a side not, this picture is even better because you got it with my favorite (not to mention, best looking) Indy. Gosh, he's handsome. Lucky! Thanks for sharing this!

Comment

I saw you at the park on Sat and I couldn't believe that you were wearing that jacket! You and Indy get massive points for toughing it out!! Great pic too... what were you reading/looking at?
                              <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X