Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make A Random, Fun, Informative, Beautiful, Timeless Statment About Disneyland!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Make A Random, Fun, Informative, Beautiful, Timeless Statment About Disneyland!

I'll go first.

I've only been once during the 50th Celebration and my expectations are high as ever for my 2nd trip to the Happiest Place On Earth.

Remember, make your statments about anything and everything Disneyland related. Just off the top of your head... or if you really need to think about it post something that would make everyone ponder a moment to say... ahhhhhh.

Have fun with this. I bet no 2 statements will be like the next.

Re: Make A Random, Fun, Informative, Beautiful, Timeless Statment About Disneyland!

I've been saving this up for some time:
    "Universal is an inferior product compared to Disneyland!!!!":lol:
    (Wow. That WAS random, fun, informative, beautiful, and timeless all at the same time!!)

Comment

Re: Make A Random, Fun, Informative, Beautiful, Timeless Statment About Disneyland!

I feel like I should say something profound but really... Disneyland is the only place where the rewards are endless and the smiles priceless... all while working!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Disneyland is not Walt Disney World. (And let's all be glad that it isn't)

Seems kinda stupid, I know, but I'm so sick of telling people that I'm going to Disneyland and them asking "The one in Florida or California?" :bash:

Comment

Disneyland is the "Mother Park" and without it no other would exist.
          Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Disneyland has a little castle in the middle

Comment

Disneyland gives me goosebumps as soon as I pull up to the booth for parking.

Comment

Disneyland is an experience of the heart.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

If you got the cash
                  Have a bash

Comment

Wait From Here Is Minutes

Comment

Let me share a thought similar to one I've shared here a few times before.

I have seen her...in her youth.

I saw her grow up from the inside, having spent eight years in her service - and that's where I saw the iron fist in her velvet glove a few times.

Now I see the beauty in her roses and her warts. We share a lot of memories back to the first time I met her in 1961.

She is a great lady that only grows more beautiful with age.

Have another grand day, my Disneyland, and spread your magic ever more.

-- Barry
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

The park is not called Disney. If you call it that, you run the risk of me slitting your throat with your ticket.

Also, I love show buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                          Disneyland is not Walt Disney World. (And let's all be glad that it isn't)

Seems kinda stupid, I know, but I'm so sick of telling people that I'm going to Disneyland and them asking "The one in Florida or California?" :bash:

:clap: Oh so true! People ask me which one all the time without understanding that there is only ONE Disneyland. (in the US)

Okay, let's see... something to contribute to the thread... I got it!

No place else has the magic of Disneyland!

Me,DH,DS-23 ,DD-15

Our Long Awaited, Long Awaited Trip Report November 2010
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056434199
                          Our First Trip to WDW December 2009
                          http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...16-2009-a.html
                          November 2008 trip report! Updated 1/13/09!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...23-2008-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post

I saw her grow up from the inside, having spent eight years in her service - and that's where I saw the iron fist in her velvet glove a few times.

Now I see the beauty in her roses and her warts. We share a lot of memories back to the first time I met her in 1961.

-- Barry
                            :gladsad:

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post

-- Barry
                              Beautiful and Thoughtful, Nice Work!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X