This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Indy Stunt Show

I've been reading about the Indy Stunt Show at Disneyland but what I want to know is where is it in Adventurland? Is it right in the middle of the crowd? Id love to know!! Thanks!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Re: Indy Stunt Show

It takes place in Aladdin's Oasis and then he take it to the streets in various parks of Adventureland.

Comment

Is it scheduled at certain times or just random?

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

They have shows through out the day: 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 2:15, 3:15, 4:15, and 5:15 P.M, I think.

Comment

There is a schedule for each show. You can either get the show listing at the front entrance or they have a sign in front of the theater in Adventureland that gives the times.
          Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

From what I noticed the street scenes followed shortly after a show in the Oasis. One on the roof next to the Jungle Cruise, then across the street from there, then in the Tree House. You can usually spot a CM in the Oasis garb in the pathway facing the direction the scene is about to take place.
            Most often found at a theme park

Comment

The scenes randomly placed above the Jungle Cruise was boring and really pointless. Its a great location for a show, but they need to refurbish that entire top floor and really make it accessible for stunts and a zip line that crosses the audience.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X