Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta say that the Fantasyland Skyway loading house has been looking pretty inviting lately. Nice chalet-style architecture on a tree covered lot up high on the berm. Also the feral cat population back there would certainly help keep the rats on the run. If anyone is looking for me, I'll be over there...
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Tom Sawyers Island. Pop open a icy cold beer, kick back, and watch the Mark Twain going by on lazy hazy summer afternoon.

Comment

I actually love the little apartment with the bed in the wheelhouse of the Mark Twain. To me that is the batchelor pad royale on acid. The whole Hefner private yacht thing with a whistle and an indoor Campari bar on the Texas deck. I've have a 911 Porsche on the main deck for those runs to the ARCO minimart or a local dive bar.

Of course there are those moonlit summer nights on the stern. How romantic and what a great view. Mark Twainapalooza!
        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I think that new orleans square would be a great place to have an apartment. Toontown could be entertaining though because of all of your wacky neighbors!
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

A second story apt on Main Street overlooking the Hub. That would be awesome.

Comment

Above the Jungle Cruise, or in one of the apts above Bangle BBQ...
              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
              Marge: Pink.
              Homer: D'oh!
              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Walt got it right with his NOS pick. I'd pick that spot too!
                www.deliciousmayhem.net
                www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Adventureland. A treehouse in the Jungle Cruise where the birds would serve me breakfast every morning, and there are plenty of good swimming places. Not to mention the fact that it is adjacent to Indy...
                  Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                  http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                  sigpic

Comment

A home in the hills

I voted for Fantasyland. I would like my apartment to be up in the Matterhorn overlooking the castle. Nothing fancy, just a Swiss-chalet style suite.
                    Cliff
                    Cliff
                    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I agree with dlandlubber..over looking the hub, watching everyone walking in to start their day (all the energy and excitement) and walking out to end their day (the expressions on their face as they leave the park)...that would have to be the best feeling ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever
                          Inside POTC. I'd eat at the BB every day!

HAA!!! Nice!
                          "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
                            Disney Gallery. That would have been a really nice apartment if it had ended up how it was suppesed to. I love the inter-connecting rooms.

That'd be my choice too. My second would be that cozy cabin that used to be next to Big Thunder BBQ. I like the rustic stuff.
                            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I would be content with living in the captain's quarters on the sailing ship Columbia.
                              Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

Haunted Mansion of course!! Its a great view to look out at the Rivers of America, and you're next door to a bunch of party peeps (Pirates)!!
                                'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

Comment

Originally posted by circleVision
                                  Tom Sawyers Island. Pop open a icy cold beer, kick back, and watch the Mark Twain going by on lazy hazy summer afternoon.
                                  Have to agree, if I can't live on Angel Island in SF Bay, next best thing is the fort on TSI.
                                  See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
                                  78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

Comment

The Old Cabin on the backside of Tom Sawyer's island,now that the fire is finally out seems like it wouldnt make a bad place to stay,well away from the crowds, just make sure I had my own canoe for going to shore.
                                    REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

Comment

POTC. The cabin with the guy rocking and smoking his pipe. That banjo music would make my day.
                                      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

hmm... I would live in New orleans or tomorrowland...

New orleans for the great people & cusine.. (not to mention the 999 ghosts & many pirates for neighbors to keep it interesting....)
                                        It has a great view of the local's ritural to a mouses dream almost nightly.... & I would have great times on the local attractions...

Tomorrowland so i wouldn't have to hide my satelite dish, that and i could evict a boring thing.... and have great views of many different lands... as well as not as noisy... then i would have my own transport device installed on the abondone railway.... so i can mess with my neighbors...

Comment

NOS in the Disney Gallery, I know someone else wants it too, perhaps we could share?
                                          (It's pretty big)

I would love to sit on the veranda, sipping Mint julips, eating fritters and people watching....heaven.

I absolultly love NOS, it's beautiful, quaint, charming, magical, peacefull....in a word PERFECT
                                          procrastibating

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X