Adventureland is the place for me
    So who is that guy on the left?
    Why it's Santa! Ho, ho, ho
    http://www.npworkshop.com
    Or could it be Promo-Man?
    http://www.silentsalesmen.com

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
      I think that new orleans square would be a great place to have an apartment. Toontown could be entertaining though because of all of your wacky neighbors!

Yep, nothing like animatronics, and people dressed up in 150 degree costumes.
      "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
      --"Being Alive"
      Company Stephen
      Sondheim

Comment

hmmm few choices for me.

inside the pirate ship - so i could dress like a pirate and play stuntman jumping off the ship all day.

the second floor of the starcade - nothing there anyway so i could have a huge apt there.

NOS - cause the music is awesome and i could live falling asleep to that every night.

toontown - its way colorful and fun! and it closes early most nights in case i want to call it an early night.

Comment

I would love to live in Disneyland Anywhere how lucky would I be then.Well for me is I lived up stairs I would need a elevator due to the wheelchair. So I will need a refurbish done.
          :crazylegs

Comment

After careful consideration I would opt for the top floor attic space in the Haunted Mansion. What a view that would be and quiet enough to be away from the raucous activity further east. I would wear black and occasionally make an appearance at the window.

Have no idea what the square footage might be up there but if it is enough for a studio sized space and a place for my easel and paints, I would be producing canvases for the Gallery based on my river view.
            "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

In the fort on Tom Sawyer's island, or inside the Matterhorn

Comment

I'd build my apartment in the upstairs space of the Jungle Cruise.
                A man after my own heart!

Although, I know of at least two kids who think that I live in Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
                :lol: That sounds like an interesting story...

Comment

I voted for NOS. I want to live on the second floor of the mansion (if there was a second floor )
                  sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                  Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

I feel very unoriginal, but I would go with New Orleans Square as well. Adventureland second, though.
                    Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
                    WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
                    :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

Comment

Well, you all beat me to my ideal Apartment location - namely the second floor of the Haunted Mansion.

I would have one of the stretch rooms rigged to go up, not down, with a secret door in one of the paintings.

....and Crazy Legs - you can always move into Club 33 - they have an elevator all ready to go for you !
                      DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                      DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                      DLR Tokyo - 2005
                      DLR Paris - 2011
                      DLR Hong Kong -2011
                      DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

I'd want to live in an apartment above the Blue Bayou, cause then I could order Monte Cristo sandwiches and have them delivered right to my door. I would also weigh 637 pounds.

Plus it could be like Marti Gras everyday!
                        i caught you a delicious bass.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X