Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

3-day Park Hopper for $99

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 3-day Park Hopper for $99

Question for all you esteemed DL experts about this new 3-day park hopper for $99 that is now available to SoCal residents for use between 6/16 and 8/31.

I've read the pass expires 45 days from first use (which must occur by 8/31.) My question is: If hypothetically the first day I used it was 8/31, do I still have 45 days to use the two remaining days?

That may sound silly, but I had a "Play 4 days" pass last year and I swear I remember it limiting the last day you could use it, regardless when you starting using your days.

thanks for your help!

Re: 3-day Park Hopper for $99

From the back of the card itself:
    "Ticket expires 45 days from first use. First use must occur between June 16, 2008 and August 30, 2008."
    So, I'm guessing that if you use the first day on August 30th, you have 45 days after that to use the other 2 days.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
        From the back of the card itself:
        "Ticket expires 45 days from first use. First use must occur between June 16, 2008 and August 30, 2008."
        So, I'm guessing that if you use the first day on August 30th, you have 45 days after that to use the other 2 days.

Correct. That is what I was told when the deal was presented to me as a military special.

See thread in Debate lounge for my thoughts on that.
        SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

Wow... someone seriously needs to get over themselves and move on. There seems to be be plenty more things that someone in the military should be upset over.

... but to answer the question at hand, yes... you have 45 days to use the last two days after the first day of use.

The kinks about availability and plastic ticket card activation issues at the supermarket locations should be fixed by now, but the Disney Desks at South Coast Plaza (Bloomingdale's wing) and Tyler Mall (opens July 1st, I believe near Bloomingdale's) will have paper tickets that don't need to be activated.

Ticket is NOT available at the Box Office.
          Burnt Toast
          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

For what it's worth, I used two yesterday for relatives and they didn't check at the gate for proof of SoCal residence (both relatives had SoCal ID on them however), and neither even signed the back. When I bought them at Von's, they didn't ask for ID either. Long story short, it seems anyone can buy them from anywhere in the world by stopping at a local Von's and then use them at the park without anyone checking. Disney just wants more bodies in the park to buy stuff.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X