Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Character Autographs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Autographs

Does anyone know where I can find a website with pics of characters autographs? :beg:

I'm making a senior shirt for school (yay class of 2006!) and I'm having each character sign it.. I've gotten basically everyone I there a few I'm having difficulties getting. I can never seem to catch up to Peter Pan (my fav) and there's a few other rare fuzzies I don't see that I might just fill in on my shirt.

Re: Character Autographs

Bump!!

Comment

I have some character autographs uploaded in a gallery on another message board. You'll probably need to register to view them. I haven't scanned and uploaded all the ones I have yet. I do have Peter Pan autograph, but it's not been scanned yet.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...=610&password=

I know I've seen others sites with character autographs and pictures, let me see if I can find that again for you.
      Amanda
      Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Here it is! She has quite a collection of character autographs.
        www.wdwautographs.com
        Amanda
        Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Thank you so much that was so helpful

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X