This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Autographs

Does anyone know where I can find a website with pics of characters autographs? :beg:

I'm making a senior shirt for school (yay class of 2006!) and I'm having each character sign it.. I've gotten basically everyone I there a few I'm having difficulties getting. I can never seem to catch up to Peter Pan (my fav) and there's a few other rare fuzzies I don't see that I might just fill in on my shirt.

Re: Character Autographs

Bump!!

Comment

I have some character autographs uploaded in a gallery on another message board. You'll probably need to register to view them. I haven't scanned and uploaded all the ones I have yet. I do have Peter Pan autograph, but it's not been scanned yet.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...=610&password=

I know I've seen others sites with character autographs and pictures, let me see if I can find that again for you.
      Amanda
      Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Here it is! She has quite a collection of character autographs.
        www.wdwautographs.com
        Amanda
        Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Thank you so much that was so helpful

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X