This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Auditions for Fairies

Just saw it listed on the Disney Auditions website. So this proves that the Tinkerbell meet and greet (along with other fairies) will actually happen this year.
    From http://corporate.disney.go.com/auditions/calendar/index.html

Seeking females with engaging personalities to portray Disney Fairies
    Roles:

Sounds like Disney is really going to push this Fairies thing. Your thoughts?

Re: Auditions for Fairies

If they theme this area to the hilt (and I mean push the boundaries of over-themeing) then this could work really well. Never had a meet-n-greet with Tink so this is going to be INCREDIBLY popular. Hopefully they spend the money on it that it deserves.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Rumor has it that they are going to create a large tea pot that you meet her in, that way you are the size of a fairy, thus the same size as Tinkerbell.

Jeff Wayne

Comment

I was just wondering how they were going to create the illusion that Tinkerbell really is "fairy" like. I figured that they'd want to hire girls who were physically tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHostJeff View Post
          Rumor has it that they are going to create a large tea pot that you meet her in, that way you are the size of a fairy, thus the same size as Tinkerbell.

Woah! Where's that picture from? WDW?

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
            Woah! Where's that picture from? WDW?
            I don't think so, to my understanding these our girls for the promotion picked for Disneyland. I could be wrong, but this is what they will look like.
            Jeff Wayne

Comment

Hmm...I mean that's interesting, since these are the first auditions being held for the characters and yet they already found girls to play the characters...?

Comment

That was a photo shoot several months ago. Jim Hill Media and several other sites carried this photo and one other of them side by side. It was promotional only. These are not the girls that will play the characters in the parks.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I wonder what kind of voice Tinkerbell will have. Or maybe she'll just shake and you'll hear bells somewhere, haha.

Comment

Well, considering that she'll have a voice in the movie (Mae Whitman: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0926165/), it will probably be similar to her voice for the movie. Bet those who make callbacks for Tinker Bell are asked to replicate that voice.

Comment

I'll miss Ariel in her mermaid form!

Comment

Ariel will be moved to the Fantasy Faire in her human form (most likely aqua parade dress) probably until her ride and the garden area nearby is complete. This will probably become the Ariel meet-n-greet location as Ariel's Grotto restaurant is set to become the Princess Palace in the next few years as well. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of her mermaid form being represented anywhere for several years.

Comment

I think I already have a favorite fairy out of the group. (And it's not Tink, either).

I'm looking forward to this meet and greet. Too bad my wife is a) pregnant and b) two inches too tall for the non-Tink girls. She's played a fairy quite well at faires in the past, and she'd be perfect for the role otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                            Ariel will be moved to the Fantasy Faire in her human form (most likely aqua parade dress) probably until her ride and the garden area nearby is complete. This will probably become the Ariel meet-n-greet location as Ariel's Grotto restaurant is set to become the Princess Palace in the next few years as well. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of her mermaid form being represented anywhere for several years.
                            Sorry, meant to say Mermaid form.

Comment

I wonder if she'll be a bitch? I hope so.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X