Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Post Recent Park Map Photos

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post Recent Park Map Photos

    Post Recent Park Map Photos
    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  • #2
    Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

    Do you want map mailed to you or something ?
    :crazylegs

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

      i dont get it?
      "There's no off position on the genius switch"

      Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

        What's a map?
        "I never miss the chance to have sex or appear on television."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

          Just like take a picture of both sides of any mapps you have kept, and yes, how do i get one mailed to me.
          Putting the um in forum. Um...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

            Originally posted by llama5492
            Post Recent Park Map Photos

            Well, here you are. I scanned thes this morning, just for you! I hope this is what you wanted. Not perfect, some minor clipping, but it shows the parks and all the relevant info.

            I left them full size, so you can scale them as you like I posted JPGs and PDFs of each front and back for DL and DCA.

            http://homepage.mac.com/andyda/maps/index.html

            Just select the links you want and they should be there.

            Let me know when done and I will remove the link.

            CU@DL

            Andy
            -
            What is, is... What is not, is not.

            Boom!

            I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

            Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

              Originally posted by CuatDL
              Well, here you are. I scanned thes this morning, just for you! I hope this is what you wanted. Not perfect, some minor clipping, but it shows the parks and all the relevant info.

              I left them full size, so you can scale them as you like I posted JPGs and PDFs of each front and back for DL and DCA.

              http://homepage.mac.com/andyda/maps/index.html

              Just select the links you want and they should be there.

              Let me know when done and I will remove the link.

              CU@DL

              Andy
              THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!By the way, ywa you can remove them now, what date was that map from???

              If anyone has anymore keep posting
              Putting the um in forum. Um...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

                Originally posted by llama5492
                THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!By the way, ywa you can remove them now, what date was that map from???

                If anyone has anymore keep posting
                You are very welcome! The Disneyland map was last weekend, the DCA map was two weeks ago.

                I guess I'll leave them up for awhile longer just incase someone else wants them.

                BTW: What else would you lie to see. I have some from a couple of years ago. If I can locate them I will put some up, let me know.

                CU@DL

                Andy
                -
                What is, is... What is not, is not.

                Boom!

                I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

                Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

                  [QUOTE=llama5492]THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!By the way, ywa you can remove them now, what date was that map from???

                  WHoops.... again, This double post thing is going to get me. I need to get used to the new colors, thes Christmas colors, while nice to be seasonal are rather diffcult on my eyes.

                  CU@DL

                  Andy
                  -
                  What is, is... What is not, is not.

                  Boom!

                  I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

                  Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

                    Thanks for sharing! I copied them, too. It will be very helpful.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

                      Originally posted by CUatDL

                      WHoops.... again, This double post thing is going to get me. I need to get used to the new colors, thes Christmas colors, while nice to be seasonal are rather diffcult on my eyes.

                      CU@DL

                      Andy
                      FYI, you can change the colors back to the regular MC ones if you would like to. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, on the left hand side is a little box where you can change the style.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

                        Originally posted by grvtydefy
                        FYI, you can change the colors back to the regular MC ones if you would like to. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, on the left hand side is a little box where you can change the style.
                        Thanks,

                        After several mis-steps yesterday, I found how to change the skin. I changed it back to standard, now my eyes can see it properly.

                        Thanks, and sorry for my double posts (because of double vision yesterday)

                        CU@DL

                        Andy
                        -
                        What is, is... What is not, is not.

                        Boom!

                        I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

                        Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

                          Originally posted by CUatDL
                          You are very welcome! The Disneyland map was last weekend, the DCA map was two weeks ago.

                          I guess I'll leave them up for awhile longer just incase someone else wants them.

                          BTW: What else would you lie to see. I have some from a couple of years ago. If I can locate them I will put some up, let me know.

                          CU@DL

                          Andy
                          If you can find them, I would love to see those as well!
                          Putting the um in forum. Um...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Post Recent Park Map Photos

                            I'll search when I dare the black hole that is my archieve of boxes


                            I'll post when (if) I find any.

                            CU@DL

                            Andy
                            -
                            What is, is... What is not, is not.

                            Boom!

                            I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

                            Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X