This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] How Disney Freaks measure their kids

Since our daughter is turning 12 tomorrow, I've been going through some old pictures and putting them in my avatar. I've come across a lot of pictures of the kids, over the years, in one spot at Disneyland.

You can quite literally see their growth:

Where's the door?

So are there any special spots you take pictures of your family in where we can see their growth over the years?

Re: How Disney Freaks measure their kids

OMG that is too awesome. I took the kids once a year when they were growing up so I guess I will have to drag out my pictures and see if I have something similar.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

They look the same to me. The house appears to be getting smaller, however.

Comment

Awesome Clinks. We aren't quite that Disney Freakish, we see how tall they are compared to Mommy.

Comment

Adorable!

Comment

That's awesome! This is a true "you know you're a Disney freak when..." moment.

Cute kids as well!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I measure the Boy Wonder using the same door! I'll post pics later, right after my trip report from the first week of June.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Woman View Post
                I measure the Boy Wonder using the same door! I'll post pics later, right after my trip report from the first week of June.
                Yeah, we'll be waiting for those.

Comment

Great idea! I might have to do that when i have kids!
                  Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Woman View Post
                    Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                    Yeah, we'll be waiting for those.
                    Hey, you see that winky I posted?? That was for YOU, Mr. Swab!

Comment

ha me to....I've been using the TOT measuring bar. He's about half a foot from minimum but I won't put him on it..he will only be like 5!

I know when he met the Matterhorn requirements, we were exciteda and rode. that was the last time...he didnt' really like the "monster" :P

Comment

Too cute!! Tell EeyoreFan Happy Birthday from me!

We have pictures in front of the A in California. My son is named A.J., so it's been tradition.
                        sigpic
                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I love it, only a true Disney Freak like you would come up with such a wonderful idea. Just think in 20 years you might be starting the measuring all over again with your grandkids:lol:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                            I love it, only a true Disney Freak like you would come up with such a wonderful idea. Just think in 20 years you might be starting the measuring all over again with your grandkids:lol:

20 years sounds just about right to me.

Comment

That is too cute.. I wish my parents did stuff like for me when I was a kid..

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X