This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween at DCA

I want to buy tickets for my friends to DCA for the halloween event on the weekends. My question is, will they be able to go on the rides there during the event times? they will not be going to the park before, they just want to go to the event. :ap:

Orlando doing good
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
    Princess of Randomness

Re: Halloween at DCA

DCA has rides?
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

The park rides should be open. It's more of a "private" party idea
      sigpic

Comment

I'm curious to know if both Disneyland and DCA will have more of the villians out during the month of October. Especially the ones we don't get to see all that often. Wouldn't that be cool? :ap:
        Love Is An Open Door
        :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

October 31 usually brings the more rare villains.

Comment

I'm glad someone started a thread about Halloween at the resort because I'm confused about Mickey's Halloween party in DCA. Nothing I have read about this event tells anything about what's offered. What exactly are we paying $20 for? Has anyone heard of events, goody stations, photo opportunties...etc? I think it's odd Disney hasn't released any details.

Comment

I wouldn't expect too much. And I have reasons:
              1. It's DCA.
              2. It's only $20 ($15 for APs).
              3. If it turns out that you get more than you expect, then you might be satisfied.

Of course, this means parting with your $20 with little expectation of satisfaction. It's a risk, and a choice.

Comment

$15 for a fun dress up nighttime party with some friends at DCA is well worth it to me.

Comment

It's said "trick or treat with your favorite Disney characters." So I'm guessing the fab five will be dressed up for Halloween and I'm guessing a smattering of villains and it also said live entertainment and other fun treats so I'm guessing a little ceremony and maybe Tower open ::shrugs:: It is indeed a big surprise.

Also, last year and for the years prior the villains are out in full force usually all together at once in Town Square the last two weeks of October.

http://hop.to/DCE/villains.html
                  Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                  www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                  If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                  Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

When I went to Disneyland last Halloween I saw a ton of villains I'd never seen before. Including Jafar who was made of weird latex, he was creepy just because of that!

Comment

I wouldn't expect all of the rides to be open...keep in mind the similar event at the Magic Kingdom costs more than twice as much as the DCA event (and it has its own parade and premiering this year will be special fireworks--Happy HalloWishes). Maybe we can hope for something like that in upcoming years. The Tower of Terror would be the obvious pick, though. Monsters, Inc., if it were open...
                      -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                      I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow this sounds cool where are you guys getting your info from?

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Originally posted by pyrateslife4me84
                          I wouldn't expect all of the rides to be open...keep in mind the similar event at the Magic Kingdom costs more than twice as much as the DCA event (and it has its own parade and premiering this year will be special fireworks--Happy HalloWishes). Maybe we can hope for something like that in upcoming years. The Tower of Terror would be the obvious pick, though. Monsters, Inc., if it were open...
                          it'll deffinatly be interesting to see how this event does change over the years

I do wonder what they'll have open and what kind of things they'll do special for the event

a Halloween parade would be great but obviously there isn't time for that at this point

don't they do a shadow projection thing down Mainstreet as well? that seems like a nifty effect they could put up in DCA

with ToT and eventualy Monsters Inc I think the Hollywood Backlot is going to be the place to be for this Halloween event (though a Haunted Pier would also be really cool)
                          "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

I hope they keep the decorations up all of October...DCA could look pretty neat with a Halloween theme...and not just a grim reaper walking around with sun glasses and surf board shorts.....
                            -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                            I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

I personally think they should turn it into an event like Knotts Scary Farm for the teens. That place would be packed if they could do that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X