This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push

Is it just me or does anybody else think the talking trash can,push,is frickin awesome!!!!Anybody know how they do that cause I am clueless
    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Re: Push

I think that thing is creepy!

Comment

Imagineering has created a talking trash can that tells guests to be neat and tidy.
      Not unlike the various audio animatronics found in HM and POTC, PUSH can actually move and have conversations with guests.
      It's a major development in AA.
      Soon, there will be AA Pirates walking out of POTC, hawking adventures in New Orleans Square whenever the lines are short.

Spoiler
      Or, look for someone talking into his hand, carrying a large satchel or bag.

Comment

Its pretty cool
        Me and my friends followed him around for a while
        A lot of kids try to look inside of it
        The routine he does is the same with new groups of people

Comment

I loved Push! When I was last at the park I even went to City Hall and gave them a positive comment on it!
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I love Push, I think he's freaking adorable.
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I haven't seen Push in a long time. When does he usually come out?

Comment

when i was there he came out during the afternoon hours
                :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

My wife had her faith in the magic of Disneyland restored by Push. I think Push is a great addition to Tomorrowland. No real purpose, just purely whimsical.

As for how they do it:
                  Spoiler
                  there is a CM dressed like a normal OC teenager who walks around in the crowd. You'll notice that he will hold his hand up to his mouth to talk into a mic. He has a small remote in his other hand. Good fun.

Comment

When I was at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago I got to see Push. I can't believe how excited I got. When I first saw him i was standing right next to the operator so I heard him talking. Either way I just thought it was something very cool.

Comment

Push is a great innovative character for Tomorrowland... And it fits in so well... I wisdh i knew where WDW's went to...

Comment

He used to be at WDW

Comment

He was at Epcot.. then MK.. I have no clue where he is or when he comes out..... (i know AK has a talking tree.. MGM has nothing.. I think Epcot also "had" a water fountain...)

Comment

AK has our Lucky

Comment

Originally posted by almandot
                              AK has our Lucky
                              Not for much longer.

I love the technology of Push, but I'm not thrilled with the idea of interacting with a trashcan. It would be less off-putting for me if it were a planter or tree, or something a little more lovable.

But I still think they are doing a great job with Push and it is exactly the sort of small detail that makes Disney parks special.
                              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X