This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report The Clinkerbelle's celebrate a birthday at Disneyland

We drove down to the parks on Thursday to celebrate our daughters 12th birthday.

After checking into our hotel, the kids, grandma and myself headed for the parks. Belle stayed in the room to rest her back.

First stop, The Pixar Play Parade since Grandma hadn't seen it.

During the parade, there was a kid (probably about 11 or 12) standing on the fence. The CM's kept telling them to get down. I told the CM that I didn't think they spoke english, so they ignored it.

So I guess it's okay to do a potentially dangerous thing if you can't speak english. Good to know.

After PPP, we headed for TSMM, Grandma of course loved it.

After a quick bite at Pizza Oom Mow Mow, we headed over to Bugs land.

Then we headed to Hollywood

They have a Wall-E thing

And into the Animation building

After spending quite awhile in there, we rode Monsters and then were going to see the Electrical parade. But I forgot it started at Paradise Pier, and we didn't feel like waiting so we left.

Stay tuned for a Birthday at Disneyland!!!

Re: The Clinkerbelle's celebrate a birthday at Disneyland

Looking great so far..

I wanna see the Pixar Play Parade.. I haven't seen it.. but your pictures make me wanna see it!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Great pics! Can't wait to see the rest! :clap:

Comment

:clap: Nice so far!! Looking forward to more adventures of the Clinks!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Love it so far:bow:

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
            You can't beat fire coming out of a babys head... Thanks for the Pictures..Nice report..

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

Comment

Great photos! Can't wait to see the rest!

Comment

What"s this guy from?
                Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Awww great photos Gregg, I really miss the Animation building. Looks like you had a great time! Hope your daughter's birthday was a good one!

Comment

Great trip report so far! Can't wait to see more!
                    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Love it! I love the Animation Building inside, yet, always forget to take photos. I enjoyed the ones you took. Your kiddos are so adorable!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post

What"s this guy from?
                        He's from Atlantis: The Lost Empire. You can tell the loop hasn't been changed since 2001, heh.

Comment

Gregg - great report so far! Especially impressive photos inside the animation building.

-- Barry
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Friday morning we arrived bright and early, about 8:30am.

But not before opening birthday presents in the hotel room

The Lilly Belle

Pretty flowers in the entrance plaza

The Matterhorn

Since it was our daughters b-day, she got to pick the rides. First stop ... Alice.

The girls in their own car

Of course, we had to get a picture in our spot.

The kids made me get one too (W. Rabbit wasn't home )

The Carousel was next

More pretty flowers, this time outside the carousel

After a quick ride on Pinnochio

It was off to Casey Jr.

My Monkeys:

We then decided to head for Pooh so our daughter could get her "Birthday Pooh" on. On the way, we got dreamed near the petrified tree in Frontierland. Priority seating to the fireworks.

Unfortunately, we weren't going to be at the park, so we found a family of 5, with the 1st visit buttons (They had a european accent when I spoke to them) and we gave them our dream. Hope they enjoyed the fireworks and refreshments.

After Pooh, in the store (where we found the 1st visitors).

Our son said these creeped him out due to their "Blank faces". :lmao:

After a quick ride on Mansion, we headed for the Tiki Room.

We enjoyed the show as always, but there was somebody sitting near us who was "WAY" into the show. I mean, we all like to "Sing like the birdies sing" but this person was like "Rock Band Tiki". It was kind of funny.

We had 11:40 reservations for Blue Bayou, so we headed to Pirates first

The Blue Bayou Lobby

This was the first time we've eaten at Blue Bayou since the menu change a year or two ago. Honestly, unless your sitting waterside (it was an hour longer wait for waterside) it's not anything special. The menu isn't anything to bark at. We got Monte Cristo's which we could have gotten at Cafe' Orleans for what, $4 cheaper? And honestly, sitting outside on the patio of Cafe' Orleans is actually a very nice experience. I don't think we'll be going back to BB anytime soon.

After lunch we took a nice ride on the Jungle Cruise. Once again, our skipper wasn't the best. But as always, a fun ride.

A nice Mother/Daughter shot

Kablooie

Baby ducks out and about

They'll get the point ... in the end

Stay tuned as our travels take us to DCA ... and beyond.

Comment

Thanks everybody for the nice comments on the Animation shots. I have ALOT more. I was actually pretty surprised they came out so nice, seeing as I didn't have my tripod with me.

Maybe you'll see them in an "Update" coming soon to a "Weekend" near you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X