This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Favorite Ride spiels/Safety spiels

I saw this thread on a different message board, and I thought it would be fun to bring it here. The title says it all... So have at it!

My favorite would definitely have to be Indy, with Sallah (a.k.a. John Rhys Davies) doing the spieling... great dialogue in that little movie!

My other favorite safety spiel is short and sweet, and no longer used... its the classic "Remain seated please. Per mene se sentados por favor." (Pardon my typing of the Spanish language... I am not experienced in doing so, so please bear with me there )

Re: Favorite Ride spiels/Safety spiels

Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    I saw this thread on a different message board, and I thought it would be fun to bring it here. The title says it all... So have at it!

My favorite would definitely have to be Indy, with Sallah (a.k.a. John Rhys Davies) doing the spieling... great dialogue in that little movie!

My other favorite safety spiel is short and sweet, and no longer used... its the classic "Remain seated please. Cinnamon toast and tacos, por favor." (Pardon my typing of the Spanish language... I am not experienced in doing so, so please bear with me there )

fixed it for you

i love the spiel for BTMRR
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Well, there's a Jungle Cruise captain that announced that somebody had shot a hole in his Fruit Loops .."it was a cereal killer!"
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Depends on the delivery; Jungle and Tiki if the CM is good. As to safety spiels I like the OLD BTM spiel (which plays in the fireworks by the way). I also love the Spanish version of the Haunted Mansion one. I have no clue what he is saying (my Spanish is limited to the Taco Bell menu) but the tone is HYSTERICAL. The other addition to this thread I would make is Queue Spiels. There are a TON of queue spiels that I love.
        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

As for safety spiels. CalOSEA makes hilarious spiels all the time.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
            fixed it for you

i love the spiel for BTMRR
            Haha thanks elly!

Comment

Indy is fabulous, absolutely. Probably the most impeccably themed one so far. Big Thunder is fun--the old spiel, that is. HM's safety spiel isn't anything amazing in and of itself, but the entire ghost host spiel as a whole is...oh my goodness, it's poetry. Fabulous stuff.

Comment

I like all the Spanish spiels, their all the same.

Comment

Star Tours, Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion, old Big Thunder guy, and of course the Matterhorn.

Originally posted by girrrtacos View Post
                  I like all the Spanish spiels, their all the same.

And really creepy! Especially Haunted Mansion's! totally breaks the mood for me.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                    old Big Thunder guy
                    I do not know for sure, but I was told the individual who narrated the Tomestone DVD is the same "old man" who did Thunder's spiel. Again I do not know the factual basis behind this. The thing I miss about the old spiel is the ending. In the new ending he say the "in the wilderness" part as if it is that mattress guy saying "or your mattress is freeee"
                    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

BTMRR (old one) is the best. I was so upset when they changed it; its not nearly as good! Also, the matterhorn is an obvious favorite as well! I was so excited when I bought the Musical History of Disneyland set during the 50th because it had the saftey spiel for Matterhorn on it (one of many awesome soundtracks in the set!!).
                      www.shannonhegarty.com

Comment

BTMRR original spiel is my all time favorite. Don't like the current version. The change seems to pointless.

Love the remain seated please at the end of Matterhorn. A true classic audio clip.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I am out of the loop-- I didn't notice a difference in the old vs. new BTM spiels. Can someone please post the changes. thanks.
                          To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

ToT's is creepy, the Spanish guy on HM is funny, I like a lot of them. Oh and Piglet talking in Spanish sounds really weird.
                            -Jack :geek:
                            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

"Remain seated please, Cinnamon Toast and Tacos on the floor"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X