Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland to get Jubilation parade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Rumor] Disneyland to get Jubilation parade

    Hey everybody,

    I know this maybe a rumor, but believe it or not, Disneyland might have their own version of Tokyo Disneyland's Jubilation Parade as part of Disneyland's 55th Anniversary. Here's the information:http://www.screamscape.com/html/disneyland.htm

    Now I'm sure they're going to do their version of Jubilation parade very different rather than a Tokyo Disneyland version. And I hope they may not use one of the songs from High School Musical.

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland to get Jubilation parade

    Yeah, apparently the original designs for the Wonder parade were not approved, so now they're just basically going to copy Jubilation, but in a scaled down version (smaller floats & all). I hear it wont have the same name as Jubilation (probably will be called Wonder or World of Wonder) & potentially new music.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland to get Jubilation parade

      Me and my float driver today on first POD were talking about the upcoming changes and rumors regarding "us." And the rumor of Jubilation was also mentioned so I mean it is a possibility, however at this point no one knows exactly what's going on. It's all a wait and see deal.

      -SPACE

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland to get Jubilation parade

        Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
        Yeah, apparently the original designs for the Wonder parade were not approved, so now they're just basically going to copy Jubilation, but in a scaled down version (smaller floats & all). I hear it wont have the same name as Jubilation (probably will be called Wonder or World of Wonder) & potentially new music.
        Good point there.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland to get Jubilation parade

          I'm hoping this isn't true...It doesn't seem right to put a clone parade in Disneyland.
          But since screamscape says it's true, it must be :croll:
          Walt Disney World - August 2010!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland to get Jubilation parade

            Originally posted by Space Mountain View Post
            Me and my float driver today on first POD were talking about the upcoming changes and rumors regarding "us." And the rumor of Jubilation was also mentioned so I mean it is a possibility, however at this point no one knows exactly what's going on. It's all a wait and see deal.

            -SPACE
            what do you mean by "upcoming changes and rumors regarding 'us' " ?
            (sorry, I'm being nosey.)


            While the designs for World of Wonder were supposedly sent back...it didn't seem like they scrapped the entire project. Supposedly they just need to be reworked...I was told it was the acrobatic elements, what with the issues they just recently had with Pixar Play.
            I still highly doubt a Jubilation! clone would happen (no matter how fantastic that parade is).

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland to get Jubilation parade

              Originally posted by tcsnwhite View Post
              what do you mean by "upcoming changes and rumors regarding 'us' " ?
              (sorry, I'm being nosey.)


              While the designs for World of Wonder were supposedly sent back...it didn't seem like they scrapped the entire project. Supposedly they just need to be reworked...I was told it was the acrobatic elements, what with the issues they just recently had with Pixar Play.
              I still highly doubt a Jubilation! clone would happen (no matter how fantastic that parade is).
              "Us" referring to Parade/Show Support, I work at Disneyland . And, I had discussed with my driver even more today that supposedly the World of Wonder project is actually still moving forward, but everything is all a wait and see, cause we ALL know how fast rumors spread everywhere.

              -SPACE

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X