Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Where can I get some ride audio?

Does anyone know where I can get ride audio tracks for pirates of the Caribbean? I'm looking into building a diorama of the blue bayou, and was thinking about putting a short audio of Lafyte playing "Oh, Susannah" on his banjo and mixing it with some crickets and frogs... Presuming from a quick google that recording is rare? Help please! Don't :mob: me!

Re: Where can I get some ride audio?

Well, you'll find that the mods won't allow download links to remain for long if they're posted in this thread. I'd suggest buying the attraction soundtrack--they have it for sale at Disneyland. I don't know if it's available for online purchase, but it's worth it in any case. Very well done album, overall. Much better quality than the similar Haunted Mansion album.

Comment

Some of the Disney and Disneyland songs and audio is available on iTunes, not sure if they have what you're looking for but it's a good place to look at least.

Comment

Thank you Data! Do you happen to know if they have Lafi- Lafytt- Laff- (ugh) old banjo player on the cd?

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          Well, you'll find that the mods won't allow download links to remain for long if they're posted in this thread. I'd suggest buying the attraction soundtrack--they have it for sale at Disneyland. I don't know if it's available for online purchase, but it's worth it in any case. Very well done album, overall. Much better quality than the similar Haunted Mansion album.
          :thumbup: Thanks Data for the reminder. Yes, we get pretty strict about potential copyright infringement around here.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I have that CD and yes it does have the banjo player on it. There is a 2:07 track that is just the banjo. There is also a 16:52 track that is a ride through. It starts with frogs, crickets, and the banjo player.

The rest of the CD is great. There are a lot of little audio segments that are separated out from the ride. They are ones that you often miss as you float by. There is also a few tracks from the WDW version. I think you could definitely get what you need.

Comment

I have that CD and yes it does have the banjo player on it. There is a 2:07 track that is just the banjo. There is also a 16:52 track that is a ride through. It starts with frogs, crickets, and the banjo player.
              Yup yup! It's not the current version, mind you, which is a new (albeit similar) recording containing snippets of the movie scores. Perhaps just At World's End...I've only heard it once, and it took me by surprise. Don't quote me on this, but IIRC, it was a bit of "Hoist the Colors." The sea shanty version, not the Hans-Zimmer-has-fun-with-battle-anthems version.

Comment

Not to derail the thread completely, but the old geezer rocking on his porch in the Bayou is niether Lafitte nor is he playing the banjo...

Comment

True, that.

Comment

Hey KAN I PMed you with some info. Check it out and let me know if you have any problems.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X