Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evac'd from TSMM!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Chat] Evac'd from TSMM!!!

    So today, 7/20, Kritter, Evil Step Mom, Mickey Mouse Pal, his sister, and I were walked off of TSMM. We just got to the first game when about 2/3 the way through, the ride stopped and the lights came on. That was the coolest thing ever!!!! We got re - ads, but I eventually didn't use them.

    My Trip Report coming soon.........

  • #2
    Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

    NO WAY!!!!!!! I missed that!???? Darn it all!






    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

      Gee, sorry we missed that. With the kids that could have been interesting! Good to see you guys today though.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

        Originally posted by Tinkmomma View Post
        Gee, sorry we missed that. With the kids that could have been interesting! Good to see you guys today though.
        Sure was, eventhough it was a short time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

          Oh man.. when we were there on Saturday.. WHEN DCA OPENED.. we rush over to TSMM.. and when we get to the line.. the CM was like "the ride broke down.. so you might as well go do something else.. cuz we don't know how long it'll be down.."

          Boo..

          So I didn't ride it..


          DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

            A CM told us that someone jumped off the ride, which triggered a sensor plate on the floor. Security guards came to get the perp and all. Took them forever to reopen though (an hour and 15 minutes of waiting total).
            Yeah, and I'm pretty much still bummed when you guys got the DreamEars.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

              Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
              NO WAY!!!!!!! I missed that!???? Darn it all!
              See what you get for leaving us early!?!
              Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

                How is this news?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

                  Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                  Yeah, and I'm pretty much still bummed when you guys got the DreamEars.
                  See you should have ditched the family for us!!!! Or at least made them tag along with us!
                  Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

                    Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                    A CM told us that someone jumped off the ride, which triggered a sensor plate on the floor. Security guards came to get the perp and all. Took them forever to reopen though (an hour and 15 minutes of waiting total).
                    Yeah, and I'm pretty much still bummed when you guys got the DreamEars.
                    Haha ... I love the stories that get around. They make me laugh.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

                      Originally posted by NemoRanger View Post
                      Haha ... I love the stories that get around. They make me laugh.
                      What I learned from Disney is that rumors and gossip spread around like wildfire!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

                        Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                        How is this news?
                        Gregg, "Why so serious?"
                        "We are the change we've been waiting for! Yes we can!"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

                          Originally posted by NemoRanger View Post
                          Haha ... I love the stories that get around. They make me laugh.
                          Well, I don't know about the dude jumping out, but there were a few security guards standing there. Probably to calm the riot that would have happened if it didn't reopen )

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

                            I was on the same ride evac! Although I have to admit, an evac on TSMM isn't too exciting... it's not like you get to see anything you don't already get to see on the ride itself (you don't go backstage at all)... just a lot more slowly.

                            The best part for us is that I went with three friends, and we all decided to do single rider... well, since we were all separated, we each got our own Back Door Pass (each one good for a group of 5)!

                            Our ride op mentioned that in terms of all the painted games/game board/toy decorations between the play screens, the Crayola Crayon box is the only one that isn't from Mattel. Didn't know that!
                            Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Evac'd from TSMM!!!

                              Originally posted by JesterMn View Post
                              I was on the same ride evac! Although I have to admit, an evac on TSMM isn't too exciting... it's not like you get to see anything you don't already get to see on the ride itself (you don't go backstage at all)... just a lot more slowly.

                              The best part for us is that I went with three friends, and we all decided to do single rider... well, since we were all separated, we each got our own Back Door Pass (each one good for a group of 5)!

                              Our ride op mentioned that in terms of all the painted games/game board/toy decorations between the play screens, the Crayola Crayon box is the only one that isn't from Mattel. Didn't know that!
                              Okay I think was sitting next to one of you. The guy next to me told me how he and his friends had decided to go as single riders and he was upset that he didn't bring his cell phone so he could call and see where everyone got stopped at.
                              Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X