This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Is aladdin closing?

Is Aladdin the Musical closing at DCA? Just wondering if I heard that from a friend, or not. Trying to get some confirmation on that thought in my head.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Is aladdin closing?

It's been rumored, but nothing is official. The strongest reports are saying either Toy Story: The Musical or Finding Nemo: The Musical will replace it. While Aladdin has had it's time, I don't want either of those replacing it!

Comment

With you on that one Luke. Don't want to see either of those in there, as cute as they may be.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I hope Aladdin stays around a little longer, i absolutely love it!
        I :love: Donald Duck!

Comment

I agree that I do not want Toy Story or Finding Nemo to replace Aladdin. I do think Aladdin needs to be replaced because it has had a pretty long run. They should do Sleeping Beauty. With all the hype of the Castle re-opening and the DVD coming out it would be cool to have the play as well. Or Robin Hood. LOL. I would watch that over and over again.
          Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
          Golly, what a day

Comment

It is going down for refurb in September; maybe this is what your friend was referring to?
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              It is going down for refurb in September; maybe this is what your friend was referring to?
              Ya the refurb is over 2 months long so I was wasn't sure if this was the axe or not... like when snow white went dark and never came back.

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
                like when snow white went dark and never came back.
                Must resist response.....getting weak....kryptonite!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                  Must resist response.....getting weak....kryptonite!
                  I just spit my water all over my desk, when I reread my post with the 'aashee' mentality... lol

Comment

Keep Aladdin and forget about Toy Story: The Musical and Finding Nemo: The Musical.
                    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Im still pushin for Mulan: The Musical!!! No seriously... its got the music, the story, the magic, the characters, and of course MUSHU... I really think it could be a success...
                      You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

I think they should make ToT a musical and stick it in there ....At least I'd actually prefer that to Nemo or TS! Seriously.
                        The daydream princess

Comment

As much as I love Aurora I don't think there ever be a musical show with her. There where not that many songs in the movie and it hit me last night. Aurora/Briar Rose really didn't have to many speaking lines in the movie. It was mostly Flora and the other fairies and King Stefon and Prince Phillip's dad with words. So I don't think it be good.

Comment

Idk, i heard a rumor that it may close & Rock N Rollercoaster might replace it o_o i think it should....

Comment

haha Now thats not gonna happen
                              You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X