This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] discount convention tickets outside of convention period

Quick question about convention tickets.

I see on the "gay days" website that one can get the special discount "twilight" tickets (entry after 4pm ). However, it also states that they can be used ONLY during a specified window (in September/October).

I'm wondering if anyone has ordered and used these tickets recently. In the past, there was no limit on entry dates, thus one could order the tickets in theory "for the convention" and then use them anytime.

I would hate to buy them, only to find that I can't use them now.
    I wonder if the tickets have the dates specified.
    Again, they didn't in the past.

Has anyone tried this? What's the scoop?

Thanks!

Re: discount convention tickets outside of convention period

Not sure about the twilight tickets but I know in '06 my parents used the link I sent them from the Gay Days Anaheim site to get a nice discount on their 5 day park hopper that we used later in October.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

hello, I am also getting these tix for when I'm down there for Gay Days! If you follow the link on the gaydaysanaheim.com site it takes you where you can purchase them and it has the dates on that page. It says the tix are only valid from 9/30-10/14. It's just a discount for those who go during the "convention", not during the 3 months leading up to it.

Originally posted by ucube View Post

I see on the "gay days" website that one can get the special discount "twilight" tickets (entry after 4pm ). However, it also states that they can be used ONLY during a specified window (in September/October).

I'm wondering if anyone has ordered and used these tickets recently. In the past, there was no limit on entry dates, thus one could order the tickets in theory "for the convention" and then use them anytime.

I would hate to buy them, only to find that I can't use them now.
      I wonder if the tickets have the dates specified.
      Again, they didn't in the past.

Has anyone tried this? What's the scoop?

Thanks!
      Curiouser and curiouser...

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyEla View Post
        hello, I am also getting these tix for when I'm down there for Gay Days! If you follow the link on the gaydaysanaheim.com site it takes you where you can purchase them and it has the dates on that page. It says the tix are only valid from 9/30-10/14. It's just a discount for those who go during the "convention", not during the 3 months leading up to it.
        YES, I realize this is the INTENTION.
        I'm just wondering if the tickets are actually printed with the exclusionary dates. In the past, the tickets were supposed to be used during the convention, but there was nothing stopping you from using them other times. It was not a problem.

So has anyone tried this?
        And been able to use them?

Comment

Originally posted by ucube View Post

Thanks!
          Yes, the tickets are dated. I bought 3-day Parkhopper passes last year due to the discounted price, even though I could not attend the event. The tickets did not include Early Entry as regular 3-day Parkhoppers do, and they were dated on the back with the last use.

Here's what the back said:
          "Valid from 01/03/2007 through 12/24/2007.
          First visit must occur by 12/13/2007, expires 13 days after first visit."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X