This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] I had a dream

Don't know if any of you folks have had this experience but the other night I relived a trip to Disneyland from the early 60's. After watching youtube videos with my grandson and pulling out old home movies of our trips to Disneyland I retired for the night for a good night's sleep. Not to be though, my mind was going a mile a minute and I got to relive a day at Disneyland, all the old rides (yes even the flying Saucers). Because I spent a lot of time on Tom Sawyers Island when I was a kid, a lot of the dream was about all the good old things about that Island. What a trip, it was just like I had never grown up and things had not changed. Rode the skyway and dropped peanuts on the crowd (I know I'm probably the reason it's not there anymore, I'm sorry).
    I will tell you I did no drugs or alcohol before this trip. It was weird I will tell you that. I think the thing that amazed me was the clairity of my memories. I can't even remember where I put my keys much less all the details of that dream. I would welcome that experience again. Just thought I would share.

Mike
    going to Disneyland with the grandkids on the 8th of August, can't wait.

Re: I had a dream

What a wonderful dream, even the peanut part. Disneyland is such a great place to relive happier times in life and it is exciting when you can share it with your grandchildren. Have a wonderful time!

I know I'm ALWAYS dreaming about Disneyland... that's where obsession gets you!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

i love it when i have dreams that take place at Disneyland!! i have them all the time!

Comment

What a nice dream -- to be able to dream about DL in such a literal way, just how you remember it! Most of my dreams about DL present it in such a weird way it is almost surreal. For once I would like to dream about DL and for it to look like the real thing!

Although one of my favorite dreams involved DL. It was even more special because I dreamt that I was being accompanied by none other than Walt himself! I had such a warm feeling, and the last thing I remember was asking him if I could hold his hand. I'll never forget that!

Comment

What a fun dream! I often find myself having dreams of running wild at Disneyland, having the time of my life then sadly i wake up in bed...
          I :love: Donald Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
            I had such a warm feeling, and the last thing I remember was asking him if I could hold his hand. I'll never forget that!
            I dare you to post this in the Gold Litter Box, partner.

On topic: I have never dreamed of DL to my recollection. It would be a welcome backdrop, though--I'm envious.

Comment

I wish you a wonderful trip to Disneyland with your grandchildren. I remember the trip that I planned, and experienced with my grandson, and it was truly special.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Sadly most of my dreams about amusment parks involve falling off of rides, being trapped in the water of log rides and being lost. No wonder I'm an insomniac.

Comment

I had a dream once.

I was rolling a jelly donut, and there was this snake wearing a vest.

Comment

I had a dream that they were handing out Dream Fastpasses out of a ladies restroom stall

Lynda

Comment

lately ive been dreaming about disneyland every nite just cause im going there next week!
                      :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

I have had my share of Disneyland dreams as well. I really like when I dream about past trips with my grandpa and watching Country Bear Jamboree.
                        Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                        Golly, what a day

Comment

:ot:

When I read the topic... I thought of Abba (Mamma Mia!) for some reason.

Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                            I had a dream once.

I was rolling a jelly donut, and there was this snake wearing a vest.
                            My dream is to go to Paris, but....
                            A signature should go here.

Comment

I had a dream a few weeks ago:

We were at Disneyland. My Mom turned into a Zombie and we were trying to figure out where would be the best place to blow her head off.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X