This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disneyland AP hotel discounts just released

Enjoy the magic all night long with a stay at the DisneylandNow through December 18, 2008

Rates starting at $139*

For reservations, call (866) 411-3890AP7."

Re: Disneyland AP hotel discounts just released

The problem is that usually these rates are in very limited availability. The key word is starting at $139, which usually only applies to the Paradise Pier Hotel. IMO, that is still too much for the DLR hotels. If I'm not mistaken, there is also a $10 daily "resort fee." With so many affordable hotels on Harbor, the allure of staying on property at DLR will never be the same as WDW.

Comment

Oh how I wish that $130 was for the Disneyland Hotel or the Grand Californian... but alas... Thank you for posting though! I think I'll research it some more and find out the actual price.
      <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
        The problem is that usually these rates are in very limited availability. The key word is starting at $139, which usually only applies to the Paradise Pier Hotel. IMO, that is still too much for the DLR hotels. If I'm not mistaken, there is also a $10 daily "resort fee." With so many affordable hotels on Harbor, the allure of staying on property at DLR will never be the same as WDW.
        I guess, but if your looking to stay on property then its a pretty good deal. And I've always wanted to do EE and wanted to stay on property because I haven't been in years, but I only live 30 min away =P.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I made my late November 2 night reservations to enjoy the Holiday decorations before the crowd madness begins. $189/night Disneyland Hotel DTD view. My Mom and I always have fun doing this. I wanted to stay at the Grand Californian but the lowest rate they had was a standard view for $249. Still too much!!

Comment

Yea! I just upgraded my reservation to a theme park view at the same rate! Woo hoo!

Comment

Wish they offered the kind of rates WDW does. You can get rooms for as cheap as $60-70 a night.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X