Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - 3 Days Of Disney W/ Kritter

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - 3 Days Of Disney W/ Kritter

Trip Report Coming soon........

Cliff Note Version:

Day One: Wednesday, July 23:
    I decided to go to the parks after work to hang out for a couple of hours with Kritter. I met him at Coke Corner to watch Musical Chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter.

Peter and Wendy at the Wishing Well:

Day Two: Friday, July 25:
    I spent the day at the parks with Kritter. Our main goal was to take as many character pictures as possible. We rode some rides in between.

Day Three: Sunday, Jul 27:
    Not completed.....

To Be continued..............

Re: The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - 3 Days Of Disney W/ Krit

You Tease!

Can't wait to see it!

Comment

Re: The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - 3 Days Of Disney W/ Krit

looking foward to your character shots.

Comment

I am too tired to write out my report right now. I will get on it ASAP!!

Right now, this thread is 101 @ 2301.

Comment

I'm actually waiting for the day when one of your thread titles takes up two full lines of text.

That's not a challenge, it's a criticism. Just so you know.
          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
          then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Great idea, Tiff!

Thanks!
            How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
            :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

3 days of Kritter... you know they have inoculation shots that help to prevent you from catching that these days!

hope you had fun!
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
                Great idea, Tiff!

Thanks!
                Oh crap....
                I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
                then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Wow!
                  Somebody had a wonderful time after work.
                  "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Get some sleep Dan and post your TR! :lol:
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

Dan, I actually saw you and Stitch and Kritter at DCA on Friday but your collective awesomeness was so overwhelming that I was too afraid to say anything!

Comment

There is something about McDonalds in space that Freaks me out...

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

Comment

Omg. I think Stitch is in the direct path of that death-comet-hamburger. Someone call Michael Bay, quick!

Comment

That's the first time in a long time (back in 2005) that I have seen any characters by the Wishing Well send they move Snow White to PFF.
                            To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

This sucks....Dan and Kritter get three days of DL and I won't get back to the park until the 17th.....
                              Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X