Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - 3 Days Of Disney W/ Kritter

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - 3 Days Of Disney W/ Kritter

Trip Report Coming soon........

Cliff Note Version:

Day One: Wednesday, July 23:
    I decided to go to the parks after work to hang out for a couple of hours with Kritter. I met him at Coke Corner to watch Musical Chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter.

Peter and Wendy at the Wishing Well:

Day Two: Friday, July 25:
    I spent the day at the parks with Kritter. Our main goal was to take as many character pictures as possible. We rode some rides in between.

Day Three: Sunday, Jul 27:
    Not completed.....

To Be continued..............

Re: The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - 3 Days Of Disney W/ Krit

You Tease!

Can't wait to see it!

Comment

Re: The Mis - Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! and "Stitch 2.0" - 3 Days Of Disney W/ Krit

looking foward to your character shots.

Comment

I am too tired to write out my report right now. I will get on it ASAP!!

Right now, this thread is 101 @ 2301.

Comment

I'm actually waiting for the day when one of your thread titles takes up two full lines of text.

That's not a challenge, it's a criticism. Just so you know.
          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
          then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Great idea, Tiff!

Thanks!
            How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
            :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

3 days of Kritter... you know they have inoculation shots that help to prevent you from catching that these days!

hope you had fun!
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
                Great idea, Tiff!

Thanks!
                Oh crap....
                I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Wow!
                  Somebody had a wonderful time after work.
                  "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Get some sleep Dan and post your TR! :lol:
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

Dan, I actually saw you and Stitch and Kritter at DCA on Friday but your collective awesomeness was so overwhelming that I was too afraid to say anything!

Comment

There is something about McDonalds in space that Freaks me out...

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

Comment

Omg. I think Stitch is in the direct path of that death-comet-hamburger. Someone call Michael Bay, quick!

Comment

That's the first time in a long time (back in 2005) that I have seen any characters by the Wishing Well send they move Snow White to PFF.

Comment

This sucks....Dan and Kritter get three days of DL and I won't get back to the park until the 17th.....
                              Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X