This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DL Restaurant Ideas?

What Disneyland restaurant(s) ,do you recormmend I should eat at ? I was going to make an reservation at the" Blue Bayou" around August but, my plans have changed due to the news of its refurbishment with the Pirates of the Caribbean ride .

Re: DL Restaurant Ideas?

woah, when I clicked on this thread I thought you wanted armchair imagineering ideas for resturaunts..)

If you can't get into the Blue bayou than go to the New Orleans Caffe! It has the Monte Cristo also just minus the bayou..but it still has awesome views and a pleasant atmosphere

Comment

Well POTC isnt set to go on refurb until mid October, so in August you should still be able to go eat at the Blue Bayou. So I would say eat there if you can. If not then and you want something similar I would go for French Market (although I have not eaten there since their new menu) or Cafe Orleans.
      www.shannonhegarty.com

Comment

Originally posted by pianoman13 View Post
        woah, when I clicked on this thread I thought you wanted armchair imagineering ideas for resturaunts..)
        My thoughts EXACTLY!!

Facebook me!
        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I will be visiting Disneyland around mid-October. Sadly , I cannot change the name of this thread.

Comment

Cafe Orleans! Make a reservation and ask for an outside table when you check-in. I recommend the freshly prepared Seafood Herb Crepe made with a mornay sauce and mozzarella for only $15.99. Bon appetit!
            Last edited by Mad Madame Momba; 07-27-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostToast View Post
              I will be visiting Disneyland around mid-October. Sadly , I cannot change the name of this thread.
              well, I'd give my input either way

Comment

I don't know which restaurant to do it with, or build a new one although, but I think there should some sort of Ratatouille restaurant, maybe with a number of animatronics that play out different scenes (like a Rainforest Cafe type of thing). Best spot would be New Orleans Square, but I don't know where exactly.

Comment

I like Cafe Orleans for sit down service... especially for breakfast.

If you are wanting just a quick, fast meal... In my opinion Taste Pilots Grill in DCA has the best burgers, chicken sandwiches and air conditioned french fries in either park.

Another suggestion for DCA would be Wine Country Trattoria. I am a big fan of the Chicken Alfredo Lasagna.

Comment

Cafe Orleans is great. I eat there all the time. They have the best desserts called beignets. They are shaped like Mickey heads and they are freshly baked and served ward with tons of powdered sugar. They come with Jelly and a white dipping sauce that is amazing. Even if you choose not to eat dinner there you have to go and have some. They are so good.
                    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                    Golly, what a day

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X