Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Everybody? Disneyland Edition (Empty park photos!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Where is Everybody? Disneyland Edition (Empty park photos!)

I am not sure the circumstances that lead to so many photos without people at all, or very few...it was uncrowded, these trips, but I thought I'd post them up in one place..the cumulative effect is interesting, it looks like practically no one is there. One of my favorite times at the park, naturally....so enjoy, and relax...the crowds are light today!

when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: Where is Everybody? Disneyland Edition (Empty park photos!)

:blink: That's one part eerie and three parts WOO HOO!

Comment

Man, I wish I would have been there that day! I would have been on every ride so fast! Thanks for the photos! It was cool seeing the Haunted Mansion so desolate. It kind of made the feel of it even more hightened.

- Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
        Man, I wish I would have been there that day! I would have been on every ride so fast! Thanks for the photos! It was cool seeing the Haunted Mansion so desolate. It kind of made the feel of it even more hightened.

- Joe
        Absolutely, and my pleasure..glad you enjoyed them! And I love Haunted Mansion not crowded...I tend to linger in the load area/portrait hallway anyway, and when there are like 10 other people, I have the place to myself even longer....the atmosphere is unbeatable. :evil:

Comment

Goodness, that's not something you see everyday.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, amazing photos man! And such a perfect day to be there on.

I love the photos you put up of the BTMRR queue and the little passage behind Zocalo, two of my favorite places in the park.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Great Pics. This is how the park looks in mid October curing the weekdays. I love going when the park is empty like this. I always go between Tuesday-Thursday in October. I love the feeling of having the park all to yourself. Maybe it's not this empty but pretty empty
              Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
              Golly, what a day

Comment

Wow! When I said they should bring Knotts' ghost town here I didn't mean it literally.

Comment

Originally posted by astrologic View Post
                  Goodness, that's not something you see everyday.
                  Indeed not, but it should be heh.

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                    Wow, amazing photos man! And such a perfect day to be there on.

I love the photos you put up of the BTMRR queue and the little passage behind Zocalo, two of my favorite places in the park.
                    Thank you indeed, and actually, these photos are over about maybe 5 or 6 days, all told...so yeah, doubly amazing that so many turned up empty. Glad you like the Zocalo/BTMR shots!

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                      I am not sure the circumstances that lead to so many photos without people at all, or very few...it was uncrowded, these trips, but I thought I'd post them up in one place..the cumulative effect is interesting, it looks like practically no one is there. One of my favorite times at the park, naturally....so enjoy, and relax...the crowds are light today!

Wow! I have never seen this?
                      Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Wow! When I said they should bring Knotts' ghost town here I didn't mean it literally.
                        Heh true enough, but days like this at the park definitely are fun in their own way. More time and space to take in atmosphere without the madhouse vibe.

Comment

Was it rainy? It looked like many friends were wearing coats. Also, were most of these taken in the morning? It looked like some of the eating establishments and food carts were closed up.
                          Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

Those pics are pretty neat. And lonely. Desolate. Abandoned. Spooky. Mostly devoid of any life forms. And cool!

Comment

Originally posted by WheresMickey View Post
                              Wow! I have never seen this?
                              This was when Pirates was down to install the cheap movie cash i....err, Jack Sparrow.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X