This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Christmas day

Hey all my parents and my wife parents are going to be gone this Christmas so my wife and I were thinking screw this and going to spend Christmas at the happiest place on earth. So has anyone ever been there on that day? I know the winter thing will be going on (best time to visit the part) but do they do other things if your there on that day? Has anyone been there on Christmas day or eve? We are just wondering if there is anything we need to know and if it is a good idea.

Re: Disneyland Christmas day

Christmas Day (especially in the evening) can be one of the busiest days of the year. So plan on big crowds and long lines.

Comment

Very busy... but all usually in a good mood. Festive. Nothing special, that I know of, planned other than what is happening all season.

Comment

Ohh well we don't like long lines so should we move the day we do Christmas? like a week before?

Comment

I know in the past the park has sold out on Christmas day. My girlfriend used to work at the main entrance and she would tell me horror stories on how packed the park was. I have never gone on that day so I can not tell you first hand.
          Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
          Golly, what a day

Comment

it will be really busy that's a guranteed.

Comment

My experience is that Christmas time, the closer you get to the holiday, the busier it becomes... Backing off a week or even two would be a better bet.
              Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

It can be windy sometimes.

Comment

thanks will do

Comment

When I worked there (early 80's), Christmas Day was the 2nd busiest (only to the 4th of July) day of the year. Christmas Eve was slow but they also closed early. I never had to work Christmas Day but did work Christmas eve. I worked Coke Corner Main St., and all I did for 8 hours was prep hot dogs for the next day!
                    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

Go on New Years Day. It's a ghost town (and everything else is usually closed that day anyhow)!

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                        Go on New Years Day. It's a ghost town (and everything else is usually closed that day anyhow)!
                        Seriously? I wouldn't have guessed! This is a great tip. Thank you!
                        Zoe Necrosis
                        Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

When I was a kid we would go on the holidays and the place would be empty. When my mom and I went on Christmas day last year there were large crowds but it was manageable.
                          Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

I was thinking of going for Thanksgiving with the family, is it packed around then too?
                            Curiouser and curiouser...

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyEla View Post
                              I was thinking of going for Thanksgiving with the family, is it packed around then too?
                              Yes, but we found it managable. Anytime my mom doesn't complain to much you know it is okay! Of course we go often enough that on hoidays we are really there for the atmosphere.
                              Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X