This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Annual Pass?

I don't really think I need an annual pass.

I only get to go about three times a year, i'm 15, i can't drive, and the only person who would go with me to disneyland that often is my brother or mom.

To those who have one (which is a lot on this forum I can assume), how often do you go per year? Way more than 3 times i'm guessing.

Re: Annual Pass?

We usually only go 4 times

Comment

I have the deluxe AP and I go to the park at least 5 times a month. Since you do not drive and only go 3 times a year it might not be worth it to have one. You could always buy the cheapest pass but then your days are very limited. And if your luck is like mine the few times you can go would end up being a black out date and you would be stuck paying the 40.00 dollar black out day ticket. Once you get your DL and a car you could always get your pass again.
      Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
      Golly, what a day

Comment

Well the cheapest AP would save you money....
        IF you normally go during the week in the off season.

Look at the blockout dates and figure out when you would normally go. Do the math and if it makes sense, go for it.

Plus keep in mind that perhaps some of your friends have APs. Its really easy to tag onto a Dland trip if you can already cover admission.

Comment

You need to market the idea to your Mom: "Gee, Mom, if we had passes we could go there to walk together. Think of how much closer we'll be spending all that quality time together. Think, Mom, of how many ideas I'll get on what to study in college. Mom, did I ever tell you how much younger you look when we're at Disneyland?"

Comment

Check out this thread, it will help you decide.
            http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...you-99689.html
            Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

I live in San Jose, but I'm from OC and my family is still there so I visit all the time. I'm a teacher, so I go back to OC everytime that we have a school break and I think I've been to Dland around 20 times in the last year? Maybe more....

My best score ever!

Comment

I usually get a dozen or so visits a year.
                I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I try to go once a month.. there are several months I go at least twice..

If I could only go three times a year.. I'd probably get the cheapest one.. but that depends on if you can go on the weekdays and the days you can go aren't blocked..

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

so far the past two weeks I have gone 8 times, but that's because I work there

Comment

Last month I have gone to Disneyland at least 7 times.
                      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I generally go once a month unless I'm blocked out. But I ask to go about once a week, since I would love to go more often.
                        Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Once a month, as much as possible.

Comment

When I had an AP I used to go once a week, no joke. Now, however, I rarely go.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                            HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                            ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                            FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Originally posted by Goover View Post
                              I don't really think I need an annual pass.

I only get to go about three times a year, i'm 15, i can't drive, and the only person who would go with me to disneyland that often is my brother or mom.

To those who have one (which is a lot on this forum I can assume), how often do you go per year? Way more than 3 times i'm guessing.
                              Given all the construction that's about to happen at the DLR, and how close you are to being completely over your head in academics & college-prep, you remind me a lot of where I was when I turned 15 in 1999, though I'm sure your favorite ride didn't just die.

My advice would be to hold off on buying an AP until your college plans are iron clad, you have a driver license & means to go to Disneyland, and are within a reasonable driving distance to the DLR from whereever you're living by then. In the meantime, you'll miss a period of construction that will closely resemble the level of construction the Anaheim area saw from the mid-late 90s through 2001 when DCA & the Resort expansion was finally completed. In other words, you won't miss very much, and you'll be right there to reap all the new great stuff that'll be there by 2012 or so.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X